K&N PL-1005 Powersports Air Filter, Polaris 325-334
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for K&N to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item 465PL1005 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
- K&N Replacement Air Filters are ideal for extended use in dirty and dusty off-road riding and provide clean carburetion even at high altitude
- K&N air filters are washable and reusable and provide high air-flow with excellent filtration
2003 to 2009 Polaris Trail Boss 330
2001 to 2002 Polaris Magnum 325 2x4 325
2001 to 2002 Polaris Magnum 325 4x4 325
2001 to 2002 Polaris Trail Boss 325 2x4 325
2003 to 2005 Polaris Magnum 330 2x4 330
2003 to 2006 Polaris Magnum 330 4x4 325
2008 to 2009 Polaris Trail Blazer 330
2004 Polaris Magnum 330 4x4 Mossy Oak 330
2004 to 2005 Polaris ATP330 332
K&N Warranty Info (PDF)
More Like This
K&N E-3750 Lifetime Performance Air Filter, 4in Tall, Round
K&N RD-4200 Air Filter, 6.25in Tall, Oval
K&N RD-4600 Air Filter, 6.25in Tall, Oval
K&N E-3760 Lifetime Performance Air Filter, 5in Tall, Round
K&N RD-0520 Performance Air Filters, 6in Tall, Round
K&N RD-5000 Air Filter, 6.25in Tall, Oval
K&N RD-0500 Performance Air Filters, 4in Tall, Round
K&N RD-0720 Performance Air Filters, 6in Tall, Round
K&N RD-0620 Performance Air Filters, 6in Tall, Round
K&N E-3743 Lifetime Performance Air Filter, 3.063in Tall, Round
Q & A
Tim talks about Edmunds air cleaners and the history of Edmunds.
Pat talks about one of our cold air intake kits from AIRAID.
Tim shows off the two Cadillac style air cleaners we have to offer.
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!
Check out episode 9 of our 410 Sprint Car Build series! Today, the guys are having some fun with the fuel system.
Do you have carbs sitting on the shelf waiting to be put on? Heath talks about the preparation and parts needed to install a set of Super 9-7 Carbs on his 1949 Flathead 8BA V8 Model A.
A routine weekly maintenance checklist to perform between each race in order to keep a clean and efficient race car at the track.