K&N Filters 61-4000 Flow Control Air Cleaner-Holley 4BBL no Choke Horn
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for K&N Filters to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item 465614000 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
Includes the reusable K&N Filtercharger filter element for maximum airflow, filtration, and serviceability.
Available for carbs with or without choke air horn. "With choke" means the choke horn is still on the carb. "Without choke" means the choke horn has been removed.
Flow Control for Holley 4-barrel
- For 390-850 CFM carbs
- 14" x 4"
- Drop: 0.125"
- Ht. Above Carb Flange: 4.25"
- Weight: 5 lb
Will not fit Holley Pro Series (Dominator) or HP Series carburetors.
465-614000 Instructions (PDF)
More Like This
Holley 64280 Hi-Tek Air Cleaner
K&N 100-8562 Sprint Car Air Box, 6.75 Inch Center Spread, Each
Retro Air Cleaner, Steel, 1951-56 Cadillac/Oldsmobile
Ball Milled Billet Aluminum Oval Air Cleaner, 12 Inch
Edelbrock 1235 Dual Quad Oval Air Cleaner
10 Inch Chrome Air Cleaner, 4 Barrel Carb.
Beehive Aluminum Air Cleaners
Speedway Louvered Style Chrome Air Cleaner, 2-5/8 Inch
Tri-Bar Wing Nut Style Air Cleaners
Flamed Billet-Style Oval Air Cleaners
Q & A
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. takes some time to discuss the Fuel Gauge Interface Module that allows you to use any gauge set with almost any fuel level sending unit.
Tim talks about his favorite intake manifold, the Might Edelbrock X1.
Tim talks about the new Edelbrock powder coated cylinder heads and provides a little history on Federal Mogul heads.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks built a 1952 Chevy truck in celebration of the 65th anniversary of Speedway Motors. Check out the short video on one of the products used in the build.
A routine weekly maintenance checklist to perform between each race in order to keep a clean and efficient race car at the track.