K&N 85-8927 Custom Aluminum Plenum, Dual Inlet, Single Carb, Each
Universal Fit, Aluminum, Powder Coated, 2.5" Tube O.D., Dual Inlet Quantity
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for K&N Filters to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
K&N Plenums and adapters for the Weber DGV carburetor allow for smooth airflow into your engine.
Cast aluminum plenum designed to fit the Weber DGV carburetors. Single or dual snorkel accepts 2-1/2" I.D. hose or any 2-1/2" flanged K&N universal air filter. Ideal for cold air applications with remote mounted air filter, the diameter at the carburetor flange is 5-1/8", and the snout sticks out 5" from the center of the adapter. The clearance needed above the carburetor flange is 2-1/2".
- Fits Weber DGV carburetors
- Adapts carburetor to 2-1/2 In. hose or K&N universal air filter
- Available with single or dual snorkel
- Cast aluminum with black powder coating and natural aluminum highlights
Outside Diameter 5.75"
Material Used Aluminum
More Like This
K&N 85-8921 Mini Plenum, Weber DGV Carbs, Single 2.5 Inch Inlet
K&N 85-1060 Carburetor Plenum, Ram Air Style, Single Carb, Each
Spectre 98499 Carbureted Air Intake Plenum, Single, Low Profile,4 Inch
Spectre 9804 Carbureted Air Intake Plenum, Dual, 4 Inch
Spectre 9849 Carbureted Air Intake Plenum, Ram Air, Single 4 Inch,Each
Spectre 9854 Carbureted Air Intake Plenum, Dual Inlet, Bright Anodized
Spectre 98261 LSX Over-The-Top Air Intake Plenum, Each
Spectre 98281 Carbureted Air Intake Plenum, Pol Aluminum, 4 Inch, Each
Spectre 98291 Carbureted Air Intake Plenum, Pol Aluminum, 4 Inch, Each
Spectre 98599 Carbureted Air Intake Plenum, Dual, 4 Inch
Q & A
Pat talks about one of our cold air intake kits from AIRAID.
Tim shows off the two Cadillac style air cleaners we have to offer.
Tim talks about Edmunds air cleaners and the history of Edmunds.
A routine weekly maintenance checklist to perform between each race in order to keep a clean and efficient race car at the track.
One of the most important parts of your racing operation is the engine. This article gives a detailed overview on how to maintain your engine to get the most out of it for as long as possible. Also learn some tips to prolong the life of your engine.