Bell K.1 Pro SA2015 Racing Helmet
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
The new Bell K.1 Pro SA2015 helmet is a multi-use, full-feature helmet with superior ventilation, aero styling and Bells aggressive chin bar design and front chin gurney (Duckbill). The K.1 Pro is a great helmet for open wheel racers, closed car racers and kart racers who need superior features including light weight, excellent fit and multiple ventilation options. The K.1 Pro can be used in an open wheel configuration with air intake (included-shown) and with a closed car configuration with top forced air insert (sold separately).
- Lightweight Composite Shell
- Multi-piece, multi-density high-impact custom bead absorbing liner for low and high velocity impact protection
- Integrated channels in the face piece offer multiple options to install integrateradio microphone systems
- Black comfort-plus FR interior fabric for durable performance
- Multi foam density standard interior for outstanding fit
- Superior ventilation system includes direct flow upper and lower chin bar vents, ten intake and extraction vents and a clear .200mm air intake vent (included-shown)
- Hollow synthetic rubber gasket seal ensuring that air, water and dirt cant penetrate into the helmet
- Standard size eye port
- 287 3mm SRV Shield (SRV-1 Pivot System) Clear Shield
- M6 terminal hardware for head and neck restraint devices
- Includes draw string helmet bag & hex wrench
- Colors: White, Flat Black, Red, Blue
- Sizes: 2XS-XL
- Snell SA2015 Homologation
More Like This
Bell BR.1 SA2015 Helmet
Bell Sport SA2015 Racing Helmet
Bell M.8 SA2015 Racing Helmet
Bell Vador SA2015 Racing Helmet
Bell GTX.3 SA2015 Racing Helmet
Bell GP.2 Youth SFI 24.1 Racing Helmet
Bell Sport Mag SA2015 Racing Helmet
Zamp RZ44C Dirt Carbon Racing Helmet, S-XL
Simpson Voyager 2 SA2015 Racing Helmet
Simpson Diamondback SA2015 Racing Helmet
Q & A
Tim talks about the new SA2015 helmets and what we have to offer.
EMi Employee Frank and Speedway Motors employee Jeremy demonstrate how to properly measure for a race suit.
The HANS Device has proven to save the lives of racers time and again. We'll show you how to select the right HANS Device for your specific needs here.
A routine weekly maintenance checklist to perform between each race in order to keep a clean and efficient race car at the track.