Joe Hunt Mag Look 1952-1962 Cadillac 365/390 Distributors
365 Cadillac V8, 390 Cadillac V8, Magneto-Look Cap Terminal Style, Mechanical Advance Type
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
1952-62 Cadillac 365 and 390 distributors are sometimes hard to find. These fully self contained distributors feature full centrifugal advance with modern electronics and an easy two wire hook-up.
Does NOT come with a Drive Gear
- Precision 6061-T6 billet aluminum housing
- Popular Joe Hunt magneto look
- Unique advance mechanism
- Totally self contained unit with two wire power connection
- Special internal coil rated at 2.5 amps - out performs most others
- Constant voltage throughout the entire RPM range
- Only 3-1/2" diameter
- 22-24 degree mechanical advance curve
910-15252 Instructions (PDF)
1952-62 365-390 Cadillac
More Like This
Joe Hunt Mag Look 1949-53 Cadillac 331 Distributors
Joe Hunt Mag Look 1968-76 Cadillac 472/500 Distributors
MSD 8363 472-500 Cadillac Pro-Billet Distributor
HEI Distributor w/Super Cap, SBC Small Block Chevy, Black
HEI External Timing Adjustment Knob
HEI Distributor, SBF Small Block Ford, 289/302, Blue
HEI Distributor w/Super Cap, SBC Small Block Chevy, Red
HEI Distributor, SBF Small Block Ford, 5.0L V8, Blue
Edelbrock 22753 Max-Fire Ready to Run Distributor, Cadillac V8
Garage Sale - Chevy V8 Mag-Look Electronic Distributors
Q & A
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!
Looking for an easy performance upgrade to your ignition system? MSD's line of Ignition Control Boxes offer extreme improvements to drivability and high rpm applications. Here's a look at the differences between the 6 series line-up.