Joe Hunt Mag Look 1949-53 Cadillac 331 Distributors
331 Cadillac V8, Magneto-Look Cap Type, Mechanical Advance Type, Magnetic Trigger Style
1949-53 Cadillac 331 distributors are sometimes hard to find. These fully self contained distributors feature full centrifugal advance with modern electronics and an easy two wire hook-up.
- Precision 6061-T6 billet aluminum housing
- Popular Joe Hunt magneto look
- Unique advance mechanism
- Totally self contained unit with two wire power connection
- Special internal coil rated at 2.5 amps - out performs most others
- Constant voltage throughout the entire RPM range
- Only 3-1/2" diameter
- 22-24 degree mechanical advance curve
910-15250 Instructions (PDF)
1949-53 331 Cadillac, without gear
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Looking for an easy performance upgrade to your ignition system? MSD's line of Ignition Control Boxes offer extreme improvements to drivability and high rpm applications. Here's a look at the differences between the 6 series line-up.
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!
Pat talks about our red solid core spark plug wire and rajah ends.
Learn about the wiring of GM HEI Ignition Distributors with our diagrams and guide. Ensure you are getting the best performance out of your ignition system.
Speedway Tech Zach discusses the Pertronix Ignitor III conversion in his '55 Chevy.
Learn how to set initial timing on the Chevy 350 SBC and the Ford 302. Our guide covers step by step instructions so you can set timing on your engine.
One of the most important parts of your racing operation is the engine. This article gives a detailed overview on how to maintain your engine to get the most out of it for as long as possible. Also learn some tips to prolong the life of your engine.