Jet Performance 37001 Rochester Circle Track 2 Barrel Carburetor
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
This Jet Performance Products 500 CFM 2GC carb is modified specifically for circle track racing. This Rochester carb complies with the IMCA rules. They are arguably the best OEM production two barrel carburetor for use in circle track racing.
- .135 needle and seat to ensure adequate fuel and supply
- Idle, transition, and accelerator pumps are modified
- 1-11/16" bore, 1-3/8 venturi
- Uses Holley jets (comes equipped with size #74)
- 5/8-18" inverted flare fuel inlet
- 2.008" x 3.695" mount pattern w/ .351" mount holes
- No choke mechanism
- Modified cluster to keep fuel curve correct throughout the RPM range
WarrantiesSpeedway Motors will assist with warranty claims of mechanical defect 14 days from the date of purchase. All technical support, or warranty/service work after 14 days of ownership is covered by the vendor / John @ Jet Racing, not Speedway Motors.
More Like This
Holley 0-80583-1 Keith Dorton Racing 2 Barrel Carburetor, 500 CFM
Willys Carbs WCD44120 500 CFM 2-Barrel Racing Carburetor
Willys Carbs WCD44120HA 2-Barrel Racing Carburetor, High Altitude
Quick Fuel XP-4412 XP-Series Carburetor, 2 Barrel Carburetor
Quick Fuel Q-500-S Q-Series Carburetor, 500 CFM
Quick Fuel Q-500-CT Q-Series Carburetor, 500 CFM Gauge Rule CT
500 CFM Competition Race Carburetor, Stock 4412 Appearance
Holley 0-4412CT Circle Track 500 CFM 2 Barrel Carburetor
Holley 0-4412C HP Series 500 CFM 2 Barrel Carburetor
Quick Fuel FX-2710 QFX Series Carburetor, 525 CFM, 2710 Split
Q & A
There's a right and wrong way to run a two-barrel carburetor on your vintage engine. Check out this guide about how to select the correct carburetor for your Flathead or vintage engine.