Speedway/Jaz Fuel Cell Rollover Flapper Valve
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
This flapper valve or rollover valve, installs in the fuel cell and is retained by the bolts used to secure the filler cap flange to the cell.
When fueling the cell, the rubber flap opens. If the cell should become inverted, the rubber flap closes to seal off the filler opening so that fuel cannot leak out.
A must have safety item!
458-315 Instructions (pdf)
- The mounting flange bracket is in an arc with 5 retaining studs in 1/4" diameter and 1-1/8" in length
- It comes with the nylon sealing washers and nylock nuts
- The rubber flapper is 6-1/4" O.D. and approximately 1/8” thick
- The 5 holes for the mounting plate are 1/4” I.D. and the remaining 7 holes around the circumference are 9/16” I.D
- All 12 holes are based on a 5-3/8” center to center pattern
Q & A
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks built a 1952 Chevy truck in celebration of the 65th anniversary of Speedway Motors. Check out the short video on one of the products used in the build.
by JasonHave a monster radiator but your engine still overheats? We'll show you what to look for beyond the cooling system for common overheating issues.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk about a cool little nostalgic piece now available at Speedway Motors, our Fiberglass Tunnel Ram Shark Scoop.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back with Dave's 1951 Chevy Truck project to talk about the 1947-1954 Chevy Truck EFI Fuel tank available from Speedway Motors.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. takes some time to discuss the Fuel Gauge Interface Module that allows you to use any gauge set with almost any fuel level sending unit.