Replace the missing or damaged lower side panels on your sprint car with these genuine J&J replacement parts. These aluminum panels help keep mud and dirt away from your feet and pedals, and are built with added support in the front and bottom for maximum protection. Specify right or left side.
- Direct replacement for a J&J sprint car chassis
- Fits along the lower edge of the cockpit
- Cutouts for kickoff bars
- Pre-drilled for easy installation
- Aluminum construction with added support in the front and bottom
- Width: 20”
- Height: 8”
- Material: aluminum
- Color: plain finish
- This product is discontinued.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Tim talks about the grille shells & inserts we have to offer.
Tim talks about our new Brookville Model A steel deck lid.
Learn about the defining differences between 1933 and 1934 Fords, including interior and exterior differences.
Speedway Motors offers a variety of exterior restoration parts, so you don't have to search the junkyard or visit every swap meet. See the products that we selected for our 1967 Chevy II Nova Gasser build.
Tim shows some of the 1932 Ford steel replacement parts we have to offer.
Learn how to install the floor plan, brake lines, and motorplate in a 410 sprint car as we launch our 410 Sprint Car Build.
Expert techs Austin and Pat talk about some of the race car body parts we have to offer and the aerodynamic benefits they can add to your modified.