JOES Racing Products Racing Aluminum Steering Wheel Spacers
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Don't you wish the steering wheel was just a little bit closer? Driver comfort is essential to winning races! When the steering wheel is too far away from the driver early fatigue sets in. Fix it with JOES light weight steering wheel spacers. 1/2", 1", 1-1/2" or 2" thick spacers available. Specify length required.
- Driver comfort is essential to winning races!
- When the steering wheel is too far away from the driver, early fatigue sets in
- Fix it with JOES lightweight steering wheel spacers
- Available in 1/2", 1", 1-1/2" or 2" thicknesses
- Black anodized aluminum
- Choose your desired spacer length
Q & A
If you're going to buy a horn isn't it nice to know what it sounds like first? That's why Speedway produced a helpful video to hear the differences in the unique horns that we offer.
Installing a universal tilt steering column in an old car is a common upgrade. Check out this tech article to learn how to mount your custom steering column correctly.
Tim talks about power & manual steering vega boxes.
Installing a horn button may seem daunting, but this 10 minute video will show you just how easy it really can be!
Nice graphic courtesy of Bills Hot Rod Company about which of thier Power Steering brackets will work with which water pumps, on both small block and big block Chevy engines.