JBA W0842 Ignition Wires, 96-05 GM 4.3L Truck Red
262 Chevy 90-Degree V6
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for JBA Headers to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
JBA PowerCables ignition wires are less than half the resistance of most factory wires, which frees spark energy and increases performance! Get as much as 5+ hp gain with JBA PowerCables as tested by CarCraft Magazine. They feature 100% silicone jackets and unique boot ends designed for maximum clearance and long life for severe duty applications. These heavy duty ignition wires come standard with wire-wound mag conductors for superior Electro Magnetic Interference suppression (EMI). Why put old ignition wires on your new JBA equipped engine? Add JBA PowerCables for the best performance and reliability.
- Extra thick diameters for improved under hood appearance
- 100% silicone jackets that are resistant to heat and abrasion
- Ultra low resistance design for improved performance through ignition system
- Wire wound mag conductors for superior Electro Magnetic Interference suppression
- Custom tailored lengths w/ cylinder I.D. labels for easy installation
Application1996-2005 Chevrolet Blazer 4.3L/262 V6
1996-1998 Chevrolet C1500 4.3L/262 V6
1996-1998 Chevrolet K1500 4.3L/262 V6
1996-1998 GMC C1500 4.3L/262 V6
1996-1998 GMC K1500 4.3L/262 V6
- JBA Performance Exhaust W0842 Ignition Wires 96-05 GM 4.3L Full Size Truck Red
- Color: Red
- Fitment: Fits 1842S Header set
- Spark Plug Boots Are Changed From Stock.
More Like This
MSD 32833 Wire Set, Black SC, Vortec V-6, 4.3L 98-99
Accel 8mm Spark Plug Wires Sets, HEI Corrected
MSD 32839 Super Conductor Plug Wires, Vortec V-6, 98-99 4.3 Liter
ACCEL 4093 Spark Plug Wire Set, Super Stock, 8mm, GMC/Oldsmobile 4.3L
JBA W0832 Ignition Wires, 96-99 GM Truck Red
MSD 32163 Black Super Conductor Chevy Vortec V8 Truck, 96-97
MSD 32169 Super Conductor Plug Wires, Chevy Tahoe,Sub.Vort.V8,96-97
PerTronix 808424 Flame-Thrower Spark Plug Wires, 8 Cyl, 1996-99 GM
PerTronix 806426 Flame-Thrower Spark Plug Wires, 6 Cyl, 1996-2005 GM
MSD 31649 Super Conductor Plug Wires, 4.3L Chevy Truck, 92-97
Q & A
Pat talks about our red solid core spark plug wire and rajah ends.
Get the best out of your ignition system! Here we take a look at some of the differences between factory plug wires and the improvements you'll receive with a quality set of aftermarket performance wires.
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!
In preparation to transplant a 430hp 383 stroker into Project Chevelle, Zach R. made up a set of plug wires for the car. To keep it nice and tidy they needed to be routed just right, be the perfect length and not distract from the engine!
Having a quality spark plug wire is important to receive the best performance out of your ignition. Here's how to install spark plug wire terminals with Speedway's step by step guide.
Speedway Motors employee Tim M. Decided to take us along as he revives his 241 "Baby Hemi". In this installment, Tim walks us through updating the old wire covers with a nice set of Offenhauser Finned Wire Covers.
Spark Plug Cross Reference Guide