JBA W0822 Ignition Wires, 96-00 GM 454 Truck Red
454 Chevy Big Block V8
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for JBA Headers to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
JBA PowerCables ignition wires are less than half the resistance of most factory wires, which frees spark energy and increases performance! Get as much as 5+ hp gain with JBA PowerCables as tested by CarCraft Magazine. They feature 100% silicone jackets and unique boot ends designed for maximum clearance and long life for severe duty applications. These heavy duty ignition wires come standard with wire-wound mag conductors for superior Electro Magnetic Interference suppression (EMI). Why put old ignition wires on your new JBA equipped engine? Add JBA PowerCables for the best performance and reliability.
- Extra thick diameters for improved under hood appearance
- 100% silicone jackets that are resistant to heat and abrasion
- Ultra low resistance design for improved performance through ignition system
- Wire wound mag conductors for superior Electro Magnetic Interference suppression
- Custom tailored lengths w/ cylinder I.D. labels for easy installation
Application1996-2000 Chevrolet C2500 7.4L/454 V8
1996-2000 Chevrolet C3500 7.4L/454 V8
1996-2000 Chevrolet K2500 7.4L/454 V8
1996-2000 Chevrolet K3500 7.4L/454 V8
1996-2000 GMC C2500 7.4L/454 V8
1996-2000 GMC C3500 7.4L/454 V8
1996-2000 GMC K2500 7.4L/454 V8
1996-2000 GMC K3500 7.4L/454 V8
- JBA Performance Exhaust W0822 Ignition Wires 96-00 GM 454 Truck Red
- Color: Red
- Spark Plug Boots Are Changed From Stock.
More Like This
JBA W0832 Ignition Wires, 96-99 GM Truck Red
MSD 32163 Black Super Conductor Chevy Vortec V8 Truck, 96-97
MSD 32169 Super Conductor Plug Wires, Chevy Tahoe,Sub.Vort.V8,96-97
MSD 32109 Super Conductor Plug Wires, Chevy Truck 96-99,Dually W/454
PerTronix 808424 Flame-Thrower Spark Plug Wires, 8 Cyl, 1996-99 GM
MSD 35603 Wire Set, SC Blk, BB Chevy With HEI Tower Cap
MSD 35609 Super Conductor Plug Wires, Big Block Chevy W/HEI Tower Cap
MSD 5560 Street-Fire Wire Set Chevy 454, 74-76 HEI
MSD 5567 Street-Fire Wire Set Chevy 454 75-On HEI
MSD 5569 Street-Fire Wire Set Chevy 454 88-On
Q & A
Pat talks about our red solid core spark plug wire and rajah ends.
Get the best out of your ignition system! Here we take a look at some of the differences between factory plug wires and the improvements you'll receive with a quality set of aftermarket performance wires.
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!
In preparation to transplant a 430hp 383 stroker into Project Chevelle, Zach R. made up a set of plug wires for the car. To keep it nice and tidy they needed to be routed just right, be the perfect length and not distract from the engine!
Having a quality spark plug wire is important to receive the best performance out of your ignition. Here's how to install spark plug wire terminals with Speedway's step by step guide.
Speedway Motors employee Tim M. Decided to take us along as he revives his 241 "Baby Hemi". In this installment, Tim walks us through updating the old wire covers with a nice set of Offenhauser Finned Wire Covers.
Spark Plug Cross Reference Guide