JBA W0803 Ignition Wires 93-97 Camaro 5.7L LT1 Red
350 Chevy Small Block V8
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for JBA Headers to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
JBA PowerCables ignition wires are less than half the resistance of most factory wires, which frees spark energy and increases performance! Get as much as 5+ hp gain with JBA PowerCables as tested by CarCraft Magazine. They feature 100% silicone jackets and unique boot ends designed for maximum clearance and long life for severe duty applications. These heavy duty ignition wires come standard with wire-wound mag conductors for superior Electro Magnetic Interference suppression (EMI). Why put old ignition wires on your new JBA equipped engine? Add JBA PowerCables for the best performance and reliability.
- Extra thick diameters for improved under hood appearance
- 100% silicone jackets that are resistant to heat and abrasion
- Ultra low resistance design for improved performance through ignition system
- Wire wound mag conductors for superior Electro Magnetic Interference suppression
- Custom tailored lengths w/ cylinder I.D. labels for easy installation
Application1998-2002 Chevrolet Camaro 5.7L/350 V8
- JBA Performance Exhaust W0803 Ignition Wires 93-97 Camaro 5.7L LT1 Red
- Color: Red
More Like This
MSD 31659 8.5mm Spark Plug Wires Set, Chevy Socket, Over Valve Cover
MSD 31249 Super Conductor Plug Wires Small Block Chevy With LP Dist
MSD 31769 Super Conductor Plug Wires Corvette 305-350 HEI
MSD 35593 Wire Set, SC Blk, SB Chevy With HEI Cap
MSD 5530 Street-Fire Wire Set Chrys. 318-360, Socket
ACCEL 5114K Spark Plug Wire, 8mm, Super Stock, SBC 1987-1995 V8
ACCEL 4049 Spark Plug Wire Set, 8mm, Super Stock, 1978-1986 SBC V8
ACCEL 5048K Spark Plug Wire Set, Super Stock Spiral Core 8mm, Black
ACCEL 5048R Spark Plug Wire, 8mm, Super Stock, SBC 1974-1988 V8
ACCEL 4053 Spark Plug Wire Set, Super Stock 8mm, GM V8 1975-90, Yellow
Q & A
Pat talks about our red solid core spark plug wire and rajah ends.
Get the best out of your ignition system! Here we take a look at some of the differences between factory plug wires and the improvements you'll receive with a quality set of aftermarket performance wires.
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!
In preparation to transplant a 430hp 383 stroker into Project Chevelle, Zach R. made up a set of plug wires for the car. To keep it nice and tidy they needed to be routed just right, be the perfect length and not distract from the engine!
Having a quality spark plug wire is important to receive the best performance out of your ignition. Here's how to install spark plug wire terminals with Speedway's step by step guide.
Speedway Motors employee Tim M. Decided to take us along as he revives his 241 "Baby Hemi". In this installment, Tim walks us through updating the old wire covers with a nice set of Offenhauser Finned Wire Covers.
Spark Plug Cross Reference Guide