JBA PerFormance Exhaust W06199 Ignition Wires, 94-98 Mustang 3.8L Blue
3.8 Ford V6
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for JBA Headers to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
JBA PowerCables ignition wires are less than half the resistance of most factory wires, which frees spark energy and increases performance! Get as much as 5+ hp gain with JBA PowerCables as tested by CarCraft Magazine. They feature 100% silicone jackets and unique boot ends designed for maximum clearance and long life for severe duty applications. These heavy duty ignition wires come standard with wire-wound mag conductors for superior Electro Magnetic Interference suppression (EMI). Why put old ignition wires on your new JBA equipped engine? Add JBA PowerCables for the best performance and reliability.
- Extra thick diameters for improved under hood appearance
- 100% silicone jackets that are resistant to heat and abrasion
- Ultra low resistance design for improved performance through ignition system
- Wire wound mag conductors for superior Electro Magnetic Interference suppression
- Custom tailored lengths w/ cylinder I.D. labels for easy installation
Application1994-1998 Ford Mustang 3.8L/232 V6
- JBA Performance Exhaust W06199 Ignition Wires 94-98 Mustang 3.8L Blue
- Color: Blue
More Like This
MSD 5541 Street-Fire Spark Plug Wires Set, Ford 302-351W HEI
MSD 31323 Black Super Conductor Ford 302, 351With HEI
MSD 31339 Red Super Conductor Ford 351M-400, HEI
MSD 32223 Black Super Conductor Ford 4.6L Mustang, Lincoln, 96-97
ACCEL 4056 Spark Plug Wire Set, 8mm, Super Stock, Ford 1983-1996 V8
ACCEL 5046B Super Stock Spiral Core Race Wire Set, 8MM, Blue
ACCEL 5056B Super Stock Spiral Core Race Wire Set, 8MM, Blue
ACCEL 5047Y Super Stock Spiral Core Race Wire Set, 8MM, Yellow
ACCEL 5069B Super Stock Spiral Core Race Wire Set, 8MM, Blue
PerTronix 808220 Flame-Thrower Spark Plug Wires, 8 Cyl, Ford 289-302W
Q & A
Pat talks about our red solid core spark plug wire and rajah ends.
Get the best out of your ignition system! Here we take a look at some of the differences between factory plug wires and the improvements you'll receive with a quality set of aftermarket performance wires.
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!