JBA PerFormance Exhaust 6830SJT Full Length Header, 88-98 Chevy Truck
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for JBA Headers to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
JBA long tube headers are the number one choice for maximum performance gains and high RPM efficiency. These long tube designs are dyno and race proven to deliver the greatest possible increase in horsepower and torque throughout the RPM range. All JBA long tube headers feature large mandrel-bent stainless steel primary tubes, oversized exhaust ports, extra thick 3/8" one piece flanges, and patented JBA Firecone* merged collectors for smooth flow. Each system is designed to give the maximum amount of ground clearance possible so lowered cars do not drag the collectors. Each system includes high quality hardware and thorough instructions for a professional no-leak installation. *Standard on 4-1 long tube V8 applications. Not available on Tri-Y headers.
- 3/8" thick CNC laser-cut flanges
- Patented JBA Firecone collector
- O2 sensor provisionscollector
- Large diameter mandrel-bent steel tubes
- Oversized exhaust ports
Application1992-1994 Chevrolet Blazer 5.7L/350 V8
1988-1998 Chevrolet C1500 5.7L/350 V8
1988-1999 Chevrolet C1500 5L/305 V8
1988-1998 Chevrolet C2500 5.7L/350 V8
1988-1998 Chevrolet C2500 5L/305 V8
1988-1999 Chevrolet C3500 5.7L/350 V8
1988-1998 Chevrolet K1500 5.7L/350 V8
1988-1998 Chevrolet K1500 5L/305 V8
1988-1998 Chevrolet K2500 5.7L/350 V8
1988-1998 Chevrolet K2500 5L/305 V8
1988-1999 Chevrolet K3500 5.7L/350 V8
1996-1998 Chevrolet Tahoe 5.7L/350 V8
1988-1999 GMC C1500 5.7L/350 V8
1988-1998 GMC C1500 5L/305 V8
1988-1998 GMC C2500 5.7L/350 V8
1988-1998 GMC C2500 5L/305 V8
1988-1999 GMC C3500 5.7L/350 V8
1988-1998 GMC K1500 5.7L/350 V8
1988-1998 GMC K1500 5L/305 V8
1988-1998 GMC K2500 5.7L/350 V8
1988-1995 GMC K2500 5L/305 V8
1988-1998 GMC K3500 5.7L/350 V8
1996-1998 GMC Yukon 5.7L/350 V8
- JBA Performance Exhaust 6830SJT 1 5/8" 4-Tube Full Length Stainless Steel Header Chevrolet 2/4 Wheel Drive Truck Small Block Chevrolet 88-98 Titanium Ceramic
- Emissions: No Air Injection fittings
- Surface: Stainless Steel
- Tube Size: 1 1/2"
- Direct Replacement For Factory Manifold
- Installation Hardware Kit Included.
- w/o Air Inj.
- Surface: Titanium Ceramic
- without Smog Pump
More Like This
JBA PerFormance Exhaust 6830SJS Full Length Header, 88-98 Chevy Truck
JBA PerFormance Exhaust 6830S Full Length Header, 88-98 Chevy Truck
JBA PerFormance Exhaust 6822SJS Full Length Header, 92-95 Chevy Truck
JBA PerFormance Exhaust 6822SJT Full Length Header, 92-95 Chevy Truck
JBA PerFormance Exhaust 6822S Full Length Header, 92-95 Chevy Truck
JBA PerFormance Exhaust 6850SJS Full Length Header, 99-05 Chevy Truck
JBA PerFormance Exhaust 6850SJST1 Full Length Header 99-05 Chevy Truck
JBA PerFormance Exhaust 6850S Full Length Header, 99-05 Chevy Truck
Big Block Chevy Weld Up Header Kit, 2 In Primary, 3.5 In Collector
Speedway Flathead Ford V8 Center Dump Headers, Raw Finish
Q & A
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Our Tru-Ram Exhaust Manifolds are one of our most popular items. Tim provides more details about them and gives you a great look at them.
Tim gives a little bit of history on the Ford Y Block and shows some of the parts we have to offer.
Whether you’re looking for performance improvements or heat reduction, if you decide to wrap your headers, we'll show you the benefits and possible precautions to take before you wrap your exhaust.