JBA 6822SJS Full Length Header, 92-95 Chevy Truck
454 Chevy Big Block V8, Full-length Header Tube Type, Silver Ceramic, Standard Flange Style
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for JBA Headers to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
JBA long tube headers are the number one choice for maximum performance gains and high RPM efficiency. These long tube designs are dyno and race proven to deliver the greatest possible increase in horsepower and torque throughout the RPM range. All JBA long tube headers feature large mandrel-bent stainless steel primary tubes, oversized exhaust ports, extra thick 3/8" one piece flanges, and patented JBA Firecone* merged collectors for smooth flow. Each system is designed to give the maximum amount of ground clearance possible so lowered cars do not drag the collectors. Each system includes high quality hardware and thorough instructions for a professional no-leak installation. *Standard on 4-1 long tube V8 applications. Not available on Tri-Y headers.
- 3/8" thick CNC laser-cut flanges
- Patented JBA Firecone collector
- O2 sensor provisionscollector
- Large diameter mandrel-bent steel tubes
- Oversized exhaust ports
Application1992-1993 Chevrolet C1500 7.4L/454 V8
1992-1995 Chevrolet C2500 7.4L/454 V8
1992-1995 Chevrolet C3500 7.4L/454 V8
1992-1995 Chevrolet K2500 7.4L/454 V8
1992-1995 Chevrolet K3500 7.4L/454 V8
1992-1995 GMC C2500 7.4L/454 V8
1992-1995 GMC C3500 7.4L/454 V8
1992-1995 GMC K2500 7.4L/454 V8
1992-1995 GMC K3500 7.4L/454 V8
- JBA Performance Exhaust 6822SJS 1 3/4" 4-Tube Stainless Steel Full Length Header Chevrolet 2/4 Wheel Drive Truck Big Block Chevrolet 92-95 Silver Ceramic Coated
- Surface: Silver Ceramic
- Tube Size: 1 3/4"
- For Off-road Use Only. This Product Is Not Emissions Legal.
- Installation Requires Welding/modification To Exhaust System.
- Exhaust Modification Is Required. Check Local Laws Prior To Installing
- For Off-Road Use Only
More Like This
JBA 6830SJS Full Length Header, 88-98 Chevy Truck
JBA 6822SJT Full Length Header, 92-95 Chevy Truck
JBA 6822S Full Length Header, 92-95 Chevy Truck
JBA 6830SJT Full Length Header, 88-98 Chevy Truck
JBA 6830S Full Length Header, 88-98 Chevy Truck
JBA 1822S-1JS Shorty Header, 92-95 GM Truck 7.4L
JBA 1822S-1JT Shorty Header, 92-95 GM Truck 7.4L
JBA 1830SJS Shorty Header 88-95 GM Truck 5.0L/5.7L
JBA 1822S-1 Shorty Header, SS, 92-95 GM Truck 7.4L
JBA 1830S Shorty Header, SS, 88-95 GM Truck
Q & A
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Wouldn't it be nice to get the best of both worlds out of your headers? Speedway Motors has solved that problem with our exclusive heat resistant Armor Hot Coating. Now you can keep that great look with longer life.
Our Tru-Ram Exhaust Manifolds are one of our most popular items. Tim provides more details about them and gives you a great look at them.
Tim gives a little bit of history on the Ford Y Block and shows some of the parts we have to offer.
Pat shows that exhaust can make a difference on even your daily driver. Check out this video of Pat with the Hooker Muffler installed on his '03 Suburban.
In this Tech Tip, John explains the design behind a set of headers destined for a Tri-5 using a traditional rack and pinion style steering system.
A new motor deserves new exhaust. Click here for a rundown on selecting the best setup!