JBA PerFormance Exhaust 6814SY SS Mid-Pipe, 98-02 GM
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
JBA 409 series stainless steel mid-pipes are the perfect compliment to your JBA Headers or JBA Exhaust system. These systems open up the flow on exhaust systems for a dramatic increase in performance and improved sound. They are available for many popular applications as a stand alone upgrade or an addition to existing JBA products. Each system is application specific and optimized for your vehicle to get a perfect fit every time. They feature smooth flowing mandrel-bent tubing, heavy duty flanges, factory style hangers and provisions for factory emissions equipment for a simple installation. Available in H or X pipe configuration for most applications.
- O2 sensor provisions where required
- Factory style hangers
- Mandrel bent 409 series stainless tubing
- Heavy duty flanges
- This product is not legal on catalytic converter equipped vehicles for street or off highway use inCalifornia or in states that have adopted California emissions regulations and is only intended for closedcourse competition
Application1998-2002 Chevrolet Camaro 5.7L/350 V8
1998-2002 Pontiac Firebird 5.7L/350 V8
- JBA Performance Exhaust 6814SY 3" Stainless Steel Mid-Pipe 98-02 Camaro,Firebird,Trans Am Mid-Pipe w/o cats for use with 6814S Long Tube Headers
- Surface: Stainless Steel
- Tube Size: 3 INCH
- For use with 6814S Long Tube Headers
More Like This
JBA 1526SY Mid-Pipe, SS, 91-95 Jeep Wrangler
JBA 1651SH Stainless Steel Mid-Pipe H-Pipe, T-5
JBA 1655SH Stainless Steel Mid-Pipe H-Pipe, 351W
JBA 1657SH Stainless Steel Mid-Pipe H-Pipe, AOD
JBA 1650SX Stainless Steel Mid-Pipe X-Pipe
JBA 1775SX Mid-Pipe, 05-2010 Mustang GT, 2.50 In
JBA 1787SDC SS Mid-Pipe 2011-14 Mustang w/Cats
JBA 1795SX SS Mid-Pipe 07-10 GT500 X-Pipe w/o Cats
JBA 1785SX SS Mid-Pipe 2011-14 Mustang 5.0 X-Pipe
JBA 1786SH SS Mid-Pipe 2011-14 Mustang 5.0 H-Pipe
Q & A
Pat shows that exhaust can make a difference on even your daily driver. Check out this video of Pat with the Hooker Muffler installed on his '03 Suburban.
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Our Tru-Ram Exhaust Manifolds are one of our most popular items. Tim provides more details about them and gives you a great look at them.
Tim gives a little bit of history on the Ford Y Block and shows some of the parts we have to offer.
Some basic info on the various exhaust options carried by Speedway Motors.
Information on how to pick the proper header for your project.
Product guru Jeff K. doesn't just limit his revival tendencies to those of the four wheeled variety. He also likes to leave his mark on motorcycles, giving new life to tired old two-wheelers. Follow along as he tackles a 2004 Kawasaki Vulcan.