JBA PerFormance Exhaust 6813SDC SS Mid-Pipe, 2010-14 Camaro
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for JBA Headers to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
JBA mid-pipes are the perfect compliment to your JBA Headers or JBA Exhaust system. These systems open up the flow on exhaust systems for a dramatic increase in performance and improved sound. They are available for many popular applications as a stand alone upgrade or an addition to existing JBA product. Each system is application specific and optimized for your vehicle to get a perfect fit every time. They feature smooth flowing mandrel-bent tubing, heavy duty flanges, factory style hangers and provisions for factory emissions equipment for a simple installation.
- O2 sensor provisions
- Factory style hangers
- Mandrel bent tube
- High flow 409 series stainless steel catalytic converters, this product is not legal for street or off highway use in California or in states that have adopted California emission regulations and is only intended for closed course competition
- Heavy duty flanges
Application2010-2014 Chevrolet Camaro
- JBA Performance Exhaust 6813SDC 3" Stainless Steel Mid-Pipe 2010-14 Camaro with Cats 409SS
- Surface: Stainless Steel
- Tube Size: 3 INCH
- For use with 6813S Long Tube Headers
More Like This
JBA PerFormance Exhaust 6813SD SS Mid-Pipe, 2010-14 Camaro
JBA PerFormance Exhaust 36812SDC SS Mid-Pipe, 2010-15 Camaro
JBA PerFormance Exhaust 36812SD SS Mid-Pipe, 2010-15 Camaro
JBA PerFormance Exhaust 6812SD SS Mid-Pipe, 2010-15 Camaro
JBA PerFormance Exhaust 6812SDC SS Mid-Pipe, 2010-15 Camaro
JBA PerFormance Exhaust 1812SYC SS Mid-Pipe 2010-15 Camaro, 2.50 In
JBA PerFormance Exhaust 1812SY SS Mid-Pipe 2010-15 Camaro, 2.50 In
JBA PerFormance Exhaust 6815SD SS Mid-Pipe, 2014 Chevy SS
JBA PerFormance Exhaust 36965SY SS Mid-Pipe, 08-14 Challenger
JBA PerFormance Exhaust 36966SYC SS Mid-Pipe, 05-14 Dodge
Q & A
Whether you’re looking for performance improvements or heat reduction, if you decide to wrap your headers, we'll show you the benefits and possible precautions to take before you wrap your exhaust.