JBA PerFormance Exhaust 6811SJS Long Tube, SS, 08-09 Pontiac G8 6.0L
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for JBA Headers to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
JBA long tube headers are the number one choice for maximum performance gains and high RPM efficiency. These long tube designs are dyno and race proven to deliver the greatest possible increase in horsepower and torque throughout the RPM range. All JBA long tube headers feature large mandrel-bent stainless steel primary tubes, oversized exhaust ports, extra thick 3/8" one piece flanges, and patented JBA Firecone* merged collectors for smooth flow. Each system is designed to give the maximum amount of ground clearance possible so lowered cars do not drag the collectors. Each system includes high quality hardware and thorough instructions for a professional no-leak installation. *Standard on 4-1 long tube V8 applications. Not available on Tri-Y headers.
- 3/8" thick CNC laser-cut flanges
- Patented JBA Firecone collector
- O2 sensor provisionscollector
- Large diameter mandrel-bent steel tubes
- Oversized exhaust ports
Application2008-2009 Pontiac G8
- JBA Performance Exhaust 6811SJS 1 3/4" Long Tube Stainless Steel 08-09 Pontiac G8 6.0L Silver Ceramic
- Surface: Silver Ceramic Coated
- Tube Size: 1 3/4
More Like This
JBA PerFormance Exhaust 6811S Long Tube, SS, 08-09 Pontiac G8 6.0L
Big Block Chevy Weld Up Header Kit, 2 In Primary, 3.5 In Collector
Speedway Flathead Ford V8 Center Dump Headers, Raw Finish
Fenton® Ford Flathead V8 Cast Iron Headers w/ Gaskets
Speedway Economy Ford Flathead V8 Exhaust Headers, Raw Finish
Trans-Dapt 11/07/95 CJS Chevy Vega V8 Conversion Kit
Schoenfeld 1014L Sprint Car Headers, 1-3/4, 3-1/2, Standard Port
Schoenfeld 1014LV Sprint Car Headers, 1-3/4 - 1-7/8, 3-1/2, Std Port
Schoenfeld Headers 1062VY Tri-Y Headers
Schoenfeld 130 Small Block Chevy Boom Tube Headers, Standard Port
Q & A
Whether you’re looking for performance improvements or heat reduction, if you decide to wrap your headers, we'll show you the benefits and possible precautions to take before you wrap your exhaust.