JBA 6810SDC SS Mid-Pipe, 2005-06 Pontiac GTO
05-06 Pontiac GTO
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for JBA Headers to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
JBA mid-pipes are the perfect compliment to your JBA Headers or JBA Exhaust system. These systems open up the flow on exhaust systems for a dramatic increase in performance and improved sound. They are available for many popular applications as a stand alone upgrade or an addition to existing JBA product. Each system is application specific and optimized for your vehicle to get a perfect fit every time. They feature smooth flowing mandrel-bent tubing, heavy duty flanges, factory style hangers and provisions for factory emissions equipment for a simple installation.
- O2 sensor provisions
- Factory style hangers
- Mandrel bent tube
- High flow 409 series stainless steel catalytic converters, this product is not legal for street or off highway use in California or in states that have adopted California emission regulations and is only intended for closed course competition
- Heavy duty flanges
Application2005-2006 Pontiac GTO
- JBA Performance Exhaust 6810SDC 2.5" Stainless Steel Mid-Pipe 2005-06 Pontiac GTO with Cats 409SS
- Tube Size: 3 INCH
- For use with 6809S Long Tube Headers
More Like This
JBA 2810SYC SS Mid-Pipe, 05-06 GTO W/Cats, 2.5 In
JBA 2810SY SS Mid-Pipe, 05-06 GTO W/O Cats, 2.5 In
JBA 6810SD SS Mid-Pipe, 2005-06 Pontiac GTO
MagnaFlow 15483 Performance Exhaust Intermediate Pipe
MagnaFlow 15453 Turbo Downpipe
MagnaFlow 15456 Turbo Downpipe
MagnaFlow 15442 Tru-X Stainless Steel Pipe
MagnaFlow 15479 Performance Exhaust Intermediate Pipe
Q & A
Pat shows that exhaust can make a difference on even your daily driver. Check out this video of Pat with the Hooker Muffler installed on his '03 Suburban.
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Our Tru-Ram Exhaust Manifolds are one of our most popular items. Tim provides more details about them and gives you a great look at them.
Tim gives a little bit of history on the Ford Y Block and shows some of the parts we have to offer.
Some basic info on the various exhaust options carried by Speedway Motors.
Information on how to pick the proper header for your project.
Product guru Jeff K. doesn't just limit his revival tendencies to those of the four wheeled variety. He also likes to leave his mark on motorcycles, giving new life to tired old two-wheelers. Follow along as he tackles a 2004 Kawasaki Vulcan.