JBA PerFormance Exhaust 6810SDC SS Mid-Pipe, 2005-06 Pontiac GTO
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for JBA Headers to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
JBA mid-pipes are the perfect compliment to your JBA Headers or JBA Exhaust system. These systems open up the flow on exhaust systems for a dramatic increase in performance and improved sound. They are available for many popular applications as a stand alone upgrade or an addition to existing JBA product. Each system is application specific and optimized for your vehicle to get a perfect fit every time. They feature smooth flowing mandrel-bent tubing, heavy duty flanges, factory style hangers and provisions for factory emissions equipment for a simple installation.
- O2 sensor provisions
- Factory style hangers
- Mandrel bent tube
- High flow 409 series stainless steel catalytic converters, this product is not legal for street or off highway use in California or in states that have adopted California emission regulations and is only intended for closed course competition
- Heavy duty flanges
Application2005-2006 Pontiac GTO
- JBA Performance Exhaust 6810SDC 2.5" Stainless Steel Mid-Pipe 2005-06 Pontiac GTO with Cats 409SS
- Tube Size: 3 INCH
- For use with 6809S Long Tube Headers
More Like This
JBA PerFormance Exhaust 6810SD SS Mid-Pipe, 2005-06 Pontiac GTO
JBA PerFormance Exhaust 6809SDC SS Mid-Pipe, 2004 Pontiac GTO
JBA PerFormance Exhaust 6809SD SS Mid-Pipe, 2004 Pontiac GTO
JBA PerFormance Exhaust 2810SYC SS Mid-Pipe, 05-06 GTO W/Cats, 2.5 In
JBA PerFormance Exhaust 2810SY SS Mid-Pipe, 05-06 GTO W/O Cats, 2.5 In
SuperMaxx Ford Lightning/Harley SC Intermediate Tubes w/o Cats
SuperMaxx 2004-2005 Dodge Ram 1500 2WD Intermediate Tubes w/ Cats
Dynatech® 722-62220 SuperMaxx 2004-08 4WD Intermediate Tubes w/ Cats
SuperMaxx 2003 Dodge Ram 1500 2WD Intermediate Tubes w/ Cats
Dynatech® Supermaxx 09-10 Chevy 1500 Truck/SUV Intermediate Tubes/Cats
Q & A
Whether you’re looking for performance improvements or heat reduction, if you decide to wrap your headers, we'll show you the benefits and possible precautions to take before you wrap your exhaust.