JBA 6012S Long Tube Header, SS, 07-15 Toyota
Long Tube Header Tube Type, Natural, Standard Flange Style, 1-3/4" Primary Tube Diameter
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for JBA Headers to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
JBA long tube headers are the number one choice for maximum performance gains and high RPM efficiency. These long tube designs are dyno and race proven to deliver the greatest possible increase in horsepower and torque throughout the RPM range. All JBA long tube headers feature large mandrel-bent stainless steel primary tubes, oversized exhaust ports, extra thick 3/8" one piece flanges, and patented JBA Firecone* merged collectors for smooth flow. Each system is designed to give the maximum amount of ground clearance possible so lowered cars do not drag the collectors. Each system includes high quality hardware and thorough instructions for a professional no-leak installation. *Standard on 4-1 long tube V8 applications. Not available on Tri-Y headers.
- 3/8" thick CNC laser-cut flanges
- Patented JBA Firecone collector
- O2 sensor provisionscollector
- Large diameter mandrel-bent steel tubes
- Oversized exhaust ports
Application2007-2014 Toyota Tundra 5.7L/345 V8
- JBA Performance Exhaust 6012S 1 3/4" Header Long Tube Stainless Steel 07-15 Toyota Tundra 5.7L
- Surface: Stainless Steel
- Tube Size: 1 3/4"
- For Off-road Use Only. This Product Is Not Emissions Legal.
- For Off-Road Use Only
More Like This
JBA 2012S Shorty Header, SS, 07-15 Toyota
JBA 36012S Header Long Tube, 07-15 Toyota
JBA 6012S Long Tube Header, 07-15 Toyota
JBA 2012SJT Shorty Header, SS, 07-15 Toyota, TC
JBA 6012SJS Long Tube Header, 07-15 Toyota
JBA 2012SJS Shorty Header, SS, 07-15 Toyota, SC
JBA 2013S Shorty Header, SS, 07-11 Toyota
JBA 2014S Shorty Header, SS, 10-15 Toyota
JBA 2013SJS Shorty Header, SS, 07-11 Toyota, SC
JBA 2014SJS Shorty Header, SS, 10-15 Toyota, SC
Q & A
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Wouldn't it be nice to get the best of both worlds out of your headers? Speedway Motors has solved that problem with our exclusive heat resistant Armor Hot Coating. Now you can keep that great look with longer life.
Our Tru-Ram Exhaust Manifolds are one of our most popular items. Tim provides more details about them and gives you a great look at them.
Tim gives a little bit of history on the Ford Y Block and shows some of the parts we have to offer.
Pat shows that exhaust can make a difference on even your daily driver. Check out this video of Pat with the Hooker Muffler installed on his '03 Suburban.
In this Tech Tip, John explains the design behind a set of headers destined for a Tri-5 using a traditional rack and pinion style steering system.
A new motor deserves new exhaust. Click here for a rundown on selecting the best setup!