JBA 36965S Long Tube Header, SS, 08-14 Challenger
5.7 Chrysler Hemi V8, 6.1 Chrysler Hemi V8, 6.4 Chrysler Hemi V8, Long Tube Header Tube Type
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for JBA Headers to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
JBA 304 series long tube headers are the number one choice for maximum performance gains and high RPM efficiency. These long tube designs are dyno and race proven to deliver the greatest possible increase in horsepower and torque throughout the RPM range. All JBA long tube headers feature large mandrel-bent 304L stainless steel primary tubes, oversized exhaust ports, extra thick 3/8" one piece flanges, and proprietary JBA Firecone merged collectors for smooth flow. Each system is designed to give the maximum amount of ground clearance possible so lowered cars do not drag the collectors. Each system includes high quality hardware and thorough instructionsfor a professional no-leak installation. *Standard on 4-1 long tube V8 applications. Not available on Tri-Yheaders.
- 3/8" thick CNC laser-cut 304L stainless flanges prevent leaks caused by warping
- New proprietary JBA Firecone merged collector for increased horspower and torque
- O2 sensor provisions standard on EFI headers for proper connection
- Large diameter mandrel-bent 304L stainless tubing completely hand polished for a mirror finish
- Oversized exhaust ports will accomodate ported cylinder heads
Application2005-2014 Chrysler 300 5.7L/345 V8
2013-2014 Chrysler 300 6.4L/392 V8
2011-2014 Dodge Challenger 5.7L/345 V8
2009-2010 Dodge Challenger 5.7L/348 V8
2008-2010 Dodge Challenger 6.1L/370 V8
2013-2014 Dodge Challenger 6.4L/392 V8
2006-2014 Dodge Charger 5.7L/345 V8
2006-2010 Dodge Charger 6.1L/370 V8
2013-2014 Dodge Charger 6.4L/392 V8
2005-2008 Dodge Magnum 5.7L/345 V8
2006-2008 Dodge Magnum 6.1L/370 V8
- JBA Performance Exhaust 36965S 1 3/4" Header Long Tube "304 Series" Stainless Steel 08-14 Challenger 5.7/6.1/6.4L 06-14 Charger/300C/Magnum 5.7/6.1/6.4L
- Surface: 304SS Stainless Steel
- Tube Size: 1 3/4"
- For Off-road Use Only. This Product Is Not Emissions Legal.
- For Off-Road Use Only
More Like This
JBA 6965S Long Tube Header, SS, 08-14 Challenger
JBA 6965SJT Long Tube Header, SS, 08-14 Challenger
JBA 6965SJS Long Tube Header, SS, 08-14 Challenger
JBA 1920S Shorty Header, SS, 05-10 Dodge
JBA 1965S Cat4Ward Shorty SS Header, 05-14 Dodge
JBA 1920SJS Shorty Header, SS, 05-10 Dodge, SC
JBA 1965SJS Cat4Ward Shorty Header, 05-14 Dodge
JBA 1920SJT Shorty Header, SS, 05-10 Dodge, TC
JBA 1965SJT Cat4Ward Shorty Header, 05-14 Dodge
JBA 1964S Shorty Header, SS, 05-08 Dodge
Q & A
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Wouldn't it be nice to get the best of both worlds out of your headers? Speedway Motors has solved that problem with our exclusive heat resistant Armor Hot Coating. Now you can keep that great look with longer life.
Our Tru-Ram Exhaust Manifolds are one of our most popular items. Tim provides more details about them and gives you a great look at them.
Tim gives a little bit of history on the Ford Y Block and shows some of the parts we have to offer.
Pat shows that exhaust can make a difference on even your daily driver. Check out this video of Pat with the Hooker Muffler installed on his '03 Suburban.
In this Tech Tip, John explains the design behind a set of headers destined for a Tri-5 using a traditional rack and pinion style steering system.
A new motor deserves new exhaust. Click here for a rundown on selecting the best setup!