JBA Headers 36400S Long Tube Header, SS, 04-16 Nissan 5.6L
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for JBA Headers to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item 44736400S is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
JBA 304 series long tube headers are the number one choice for maximum performance gains and high RPM efficiency. These long tube designs are dyno and race proven to deliver the greatest possible increase in horsepower and torque throughout the RPM range. All JBA long tube headers feature large mandrel-bent 304L stainless steel primary tubes, oversized exhaust ports, extra thick 3/8" one piece flanges, and proprietary JBA Firecone merged collectors for smooth flow. Each system is designed to give the maximum amount of ground clearance possible so lowered cars do not drag the collectors. Each system includes high quality hardware and thorough instructionsfor a professional no-leak installation. *Standard on 4-1 long tube V8 applications. Not available on Tri-Yheaders.
- 3/8" thick CNC laser-cut 304L stainless flanges prevent leaks caused by warping
- New proprietary JBA Firecone merged collector for increased horspower and torque
- O2 sensor provisions standard on EFI headers for proper connection
- Large diameter mandrel-bent 304L stainless tubing completely hand polished for a mirror finish
- Oversized exhaust ports will accomodate ported cylinder heads
2004-2013 Infiniti QX56 5.6L V8
2012-2013 Infiniti QX56 5.6L/339 V8
2005-2014 Nissan Armada 5.6L V8
2013-2014 Nissan Armada 5.6L/339 V8
2005-2012 Nissan Armada 5.6L/342 V8
2004-2014 Nissan Titan 5.6L V8
2004-2014 Nissan Titan 5.6L/342 V8
- JBA Performance Exhaust 36400S 1 5/8" Header Long Tube "304 Series" Stainless Steel 04-16 Nissan Titan / Armada, QX56 5.6L
- Surface: 304SS Stainless Steel
- Tube Size: 1 5/8"
- For Off-road Use Only. This Product Is Not Emissions Legal.
- For Off-Road Use Only
More Like This
JBA 1400S Shorty Header, SS, 04-16 Nissan
JBA 1410S Shorty Header, SS, 05-16 Nissan
JBA 1400SJS Shorty Header, SS, 04-16 Nissan, SC
JBA 1527SJS Shorty Header, SS, 00-06 Wrangler, SC
JBA 1528S Shorty Header, SS, 07-11 Jeep 3.8L
JBA 1615SJT Shorty Header, SS, SBF 289/302/351, TC
JBA 1617SJT Shorty Header SS, 05-10 Mustang V6, TC
JBA 1618S Shorty Header, SS, 11-14 Mustang 3.7L
JBA 1619S-1JS Shorty Header SS 94-98 Mustang 3.8L
JBA 1619SJT Shorty Header, SS 94-98 Mustang 3.8L
Q & A
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Wouldn't it be nice to get the best of both worlds out of your headers? Speedway Motors has solved that problem with our exclusive heat resistant Armor Hot Coating. Now you can keep that great look with longer life.
Our Tru-Ram Exhaust Manifolds are one of our most popular items. Tim provides more details about them and gives you a great look at them.
Tim gives a little bit of history on the Ford Y Block and shows some of the parts we have to offer.
Pat shows that exhaust can make a difference on even your daily driver. Check out this video of Pat with the Hooker Muffler installed on his '03 Suburban.
In this Tech Tip, John explains the design behind a set of headers destined for a Tri-5 using a traditional rack and pinion style steering system.
A new motor deserves new exhaust. Click here for a rundown on selecting the best setup!