JBA PerFormance Exhaust 2010S Shorty Header, SS, 00-04 Tundra/Sequoia
Shorty Header Tube Type, Natural, Standard Flange Style, 1-1/2" Primary Tube Diameter
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for JBA Headers to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
JBA shorty headers are one of the best performance upgrades available for any application. Hot Rod magazine rated headers as one of the top 10 power parts installed on a vehicle. JBA shorty headers are significantly less restrictive than the stock manifolds on a vehicle and dramatically increase the power and efficiency of an engine. JBA's original shorty design is an innovation of the old long tube header. The new shorty designs yield high performance gains that hot rodders and enthusiasts look for. With durable stainless steel construction that can survive the abuse of racing, towing, and daily driving, these headers can take a beating. With heavy duty features and proprietary technology, like the JBA Firecone collector JBA shorty headers have the capacity to produce more power than any other shorty headers on the market. Each system includes high quality hardware and thorough instructions for a professional no-leak installation.
- Mandrel bent stainless steel tube
- Proprietary JBA Firecone collector
- Factory style emission connections
- Extra thick collector domes
- 3/8" thick machined flanges with Oversized exhaust ports
Application2001-2004 Toyota Sequoia 4.7L/285 V8
2000-2003 Toyota Tundra 4.7L/285 V8
- JBA Performance Exhaust 2010S 1 1/2" Header Shorty Stainless Steel 00-04 Tundra/Sequoia 4.7L
- Surface: Stainless Steel
- Tube Size: 1 1/2"
- Direct Replacement For Factory Manifold
- Installation Hardware Kit Included. Matching Y-pipe Available.
- Installation Hardware Kit Included.
- w/o Air Inj.
- C.A.R.B EXEMPT - EXECUTIVE ORDER (EO) D-57-33
- without Smog Pump
More Like This
JBA PerFormance Exhaust 2010SJS Shorty Header, SS 00-04 Tundra/Sequoia
JBA PerFormance Exhaust 2010SJT Shorty Header, SS 00-04 Tundra/Sequoia
Flowtech 91730FLT Shorty Headers, 2000-04 Toyota Tundra/Sequoia, 4.7L
Flowtech 91730-1FLT Shorty Headers, 00-04 Toyota Tundra/Sequoia, 4.7L
Big Block Chevy Weld Up Header Kit, 2 In Primary, 3.5 In Collector
Speedway Flathead Ford V8 Center Dump Headers, Raw Finish
Speedway Economy Ford Flathead V8 Exhaust Headers, Raw Finish
Small Block Chevy Universal Street Rod Headers, Raw Finish
ZZ-4 Tight-Fit Small Block Chevy Block Hugger Headers, Raw Finish
Small Block Chevy 1935-48 Fat Fenderwell Headers, Raw Finish
Q & A
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Wouldn't it be nice to get the best of both worlds out of your headers? Speedway Motors has solved that problem with our exclusive heat resistant Armor Hot Coating. Now you can keep that great look with longer life.
Pat shows that exhaust can make a difference on even your daily driver. Check out this video of Pat with the Hooker Muffler installed on his '03 Suburban.
Our Tru-Ram Exhaust Manifolds are one of our most popular items. Tim provides more details about them and gives you a great look at them.