JBA PerFormance Exhaust 1949S-1JT Shorty Header, SS 02-03 Dodge Ram
Shorty Header Tube Type, Titanium Ceramic, Standard Flange Style, 1-1/2" Primary Tube Diameter
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for JBA Headers to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
JBA shorty headers are one of the best performance upgrades available for any application. Hot Rod magazine rated headers as one of the top 10 power parts installed on a vehicle. JBA shorty headers are significantly less restrictive than the stock manifolds on a vehicle and dramatically increase the power and efficiency of an engine. JBA's original shorty design is an innovation of the old long tube header. The new shorty designs yield high performance gains that hot rodders and enthusiasts look for. With durable stainless steel construction that can survive the abuse of racing, towing, and daily driving, these headers can take a beating. With heavy duty features and proprietary technology, like the JBA Firecone collector JBA shorty headers have the capacity to produce more power than any other shorty headers on the market. Each system includes high quality hardware and thorough instructions for a professional no-leak installation.
- Mandrel bent stainless steel tube
- Proprietary JBA Firecone collector
- Factory style emission connections
- Extra thick collector domes
- 3/8" thick machined flanges with Oversized exhaust ports
Application2002 Dodge Ram 1500 4.7L/287 V8
- JBA Performance Exhaust 1949S-1JT 1 1/2" Header Shorty Stainless Steel 02-03 Dodge Ram 4.7L Titanium Ceramic
- Surface: Titanium Ceramic
- Tube Size: 1 1/2"
- Direct Replacement For Factory Manifold
- Installation Hardware Kit Included.
- C.A.R.B EXEMPT - EXECUTIVE ORDER (EO) D-57-33
More Like This
JBA PerFormance Exhaust 1949S-1 Shorty Header, 02-03 Dodge Ram 4.7L
JBA PerFormance Exhaust 1945S-1JT Shorty Header, SS, 96-02 Dodge, TC
JBA PerFormance Exhaust 1949S-1JS Shorty Header, SS, 02-07 Dodge Ram
JBA PerFormance Exhaust 1945S-1JS Shorty Header, SS, 96-02 Dodge, SC
JBA PerFormance Exhaust 1945S-1 Shorty Header, SS, 96-02 Dodge
Speedway Flathead Ford V8 Center Dump Headers, Raw Finish
Fenton® Ford Flathead V8 Cast Iron Headers w/ Gaskets
Speedway Economy Ford Flathead V8 Exhaust Headers, Raw Finish
Flathead Center Dump Headers, Chrome
Fenton® 1936-1959 Chevy 216/235/261 6-Cylinder Cast Iron Headers
Q & A
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Wouldn't it be nice to get the best of both worlds out of your headers? Speedway Motors has solved that problem with our exclusive heat resistant Armor Hot Coating. Now you can keep that great look with longer life.
Our Tru-Ram Exhaust Manifolds are one of our most popular items. Tim provides more details about them and gives you a great look at them.
Tim gives a little bit of history on the Ford Y Block and shows some of the parts we have to offer.
In this Tech Tip, John explains the design behind a set of headers destined for a Tri-5 using a traditional rack and pinion style steering system.
In this Tech Tip, a customer asked about using a set of Small Block Chevy Sprint Roadster headers for his trike, powered by a stock 305.
In this Tech Tip, one of our customers asks for a suggestion on exhaust headers for his 1933 pickup.