JBA PerFormance Exhaust 1840S-4JT Shorty Header, SS 88-95/02-03 S10
262 Chevy 90-Degree V6, Shorty Header Tube Type, Titanium Ceramic, Standard Flange Style
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for JBA Headers to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
JBA shorty headers are one of the best performance upgrades available for any application. Hot Rod magazine rated headers as one of the top 10 power parts installed on a vehicle. JBA shorty headers are significantly less restrictive than the stock manifolds on a vehicle and dramatically increase the power and efficiency of an engine. JBA's original shorty design is an innovation of the old long tube header. The new shorty designs yield high performance gains that hot rodders and enthusiasts look for. With durable stainless steel construction that can survive the abuse of racing, towing, and daily driving, these headers can take a beating. With heavy duty features and proprietary technology, like the JBA Firecone collector JBA shorty headers have the capacity to produce more power than any other shorty headers on the market. Each system includes high quality hardware and thorough instructions for a professional no-leak installation.
- Mandrel bent stainless steel tube
- Proprietary JBA Firecone collector
- Factory style emission connections
- Extra thick collector domes
- 3/8" thick machined flanges with Oversized exhaust ports
Application1988-2003 Chevrolet S10 4.3L/262 V6
1992-2003 GMC Sonoma 4.3L/262 V6
- JBA Performance Exhaust 1840S-4JT 1 1/2" Header Shorty Stainless Steel 88-95/02-03 S10 4.3L 2 Wheel Drive Titanium Ceramic
- Surface: Titanium Ceramic
- Tube Size: 1 1/2"
- Will Not Fit Lifted Vehicles.
- Spark Plug Boots Are Changed From Stock.
- Direct Replacement For Factory Manifold
- Installation Hardware Kit Included.
- C.A.R.B EXEMPT - EXECUTIVE ORDER (EO) D-57-33
More Like This
JBA PerFormance Exhaust 1840S-4JS Shorty Header, SS, 88-95/02-03 S10
JBA PerFormance Exhaust 1840S-4 Shorty Header, SS, 88-95/02-03 S10
JBA PerFormance Exhaust 1840S-3JS Shorty Header, 88-95/02-03 Blazer
JBA PerFormance Exhaust 1840S-3JT Shorty Header, 88-95/02-03 Blazer
JBA PerFormance Exhaust 1840S-3 Shorty Header, 88-95/02-03 Blazer 4.3L
Speedway 1982-97 Chevy S10 Small Block V8 Swap Headers, Raw Finish
Flowtech 31502FLT Shorty Header, Ceramic Coated, 265-400 SBC
Flowtech 11502FLT Shorty Header, 1.5 Inch Tube Size
Hooker 2837-1HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Ceramic Coated
Hooker 2837HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Painted
Q & A
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Wouldn't it be nice to get the best of both worlds out of your headers? Speedway Motors has solved that problem with our exclusive heat resistant Armor Hot Coating. Now you can keep that great look with longer life.
Our Tru-Ram Exhaust Manifolds are one of our most popular items. Tim provides more details about them and gives you a great look at them.
Tim gives a little bit of history on the Ford Y Block and shows some of the parts we have to offer.