JBA PerFormance Exhaust 1820SY SS Mid-Pipe, 88-91 Y-Pipe 454 SS, 3 In
90-91 Chevy C1500, 1991 Chevy C2500, 88-91 Chevy C3500, 1991 Chevy K2500, 88-91 Chevy K3500
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for JBA Headers to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
JBA 409 series stainless steel mid-pipes are the perfect compliment to your JBA Headers or JBA Exhaust system. These systems open up the flow on exhaust systems for a dramatic increase in performance and improved sound. They are available for many popular applications as a stand alone upgrade or an addition to existing JBA products. Each system is application specific and optimized for your vehicle to get a perfect fit every time. They feature smooth flowing mandrel-bent tubing, heavy duty flanges, factory style hangers and provisions for factory emissions equipment for a simple installation. Available in H or X pipe configuration for most applications.
- O2 sensor provisions where required
- Factory style hangers
- Mandrel bent 409 series stainless tubing
- Heavy duty flanges
- This product is not legal on catalytic converter equipped vehicles for street or off highway use in California or in states that have adopted California emissions regulations and is only intended for closed course competition
Application1990-1991 Chevrolet C1500 7.4L/454 V8
1991 Chevrolet C2500 7.4L/454 V8
1988-1991 Chevrolet C3500 7.4L/454 V8
1991 Chevrolet K2500 7.4L/454 V8
1988-1991 Chevrolet K3500 7.4L/454 V8
- JBA Performance Exhaust 1820SY 3" Stainless Steel Mid-Pipe 88-91 Y-Pipe 454 SS
- Surface: Stainless Steel
- Tube Size: 3"
- 454ss Only. For Use w/ 1822s-2 Or 1822s-3 Headers
- For Use With Jba Headers Only.
- Installation Requires Welding/modification To Exhaust System.
- Exhaust Modification Is Required. Check Local Laws Prior To Installing
More Like This
Q & A
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Our Tru-Ram Exhaust Manifolds are one of our most popular items. Tim provides more details about them and gives you a great look at them.
Tim gives a little bit of history on the Ford Y Block and shows some of the parts we have to offer.