88-91 Y-PIPE 454 SS
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for JBA Headers to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item UP91055 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
This is Garage Sale priced because it is an open box item.
1990-1991 Chevrolet C1500 7.4L/454 V8
1991 Chevrolet C2500 7.4L/454 V8
1988-1991 Chevrolet C3500 7.4L/454 V8
1991 Chevrolet K2500 7.4L/454 V8
1988-1991 Chevrolet K3500 7.4L/454 V8
More Like This
JBA 1820SY SS Mid-Pipe, 88-91 Y-Pipe 454 SS, 3 In
JBA 1526SY Mid-Pipe, SS, 91-95 Jeep Wrangler
JBA 1651SH Stainless Steel Mid-Pipe H-Pipe, T-5
JBA 1655SH Stainless Steel Mid-Pipe H-Pipe, 351W
JBA 1657SH Stainless Steel Mid-Pipe H-Pipe, AOD
JBA 1650SX Stainless Steel Mid-Pipe X-Pipe
JBA 1775SX Mid-Pipe, 05-2010 Mustang GT, 2.50 In
JBA 1787SDC SS Mid-Pipe 2011-14 Mustang w/Cats
JBA 1795SX SS Mid-Pipe 07-10 GT500 X-Pipe w/o Cats
JBA 1785SX SS Mid-Pipe 2011-14 Mustang 5.0 X-Pipe
Q & A
Pat shows that exhaust can make a difference on even your daily driver. Check out this video of Pat with the Hooker Muffler installed on his '03 Suburban.
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Our Tru-Ram Exhaust Manifolds are one of our most popular items. Tim provides more details about them and gives you a great look at them.
Tim gives a little bit of history on the Ford Y Block and shows some of the parts we have to offer.
Some basic info on the various exhaust options carried by Speedway Motors.
Information on how to pick the proper header for your project.
Product guru Jeff K. doesn't just limit his revival tendencies to those of the four wheeled variety. He also likes to leave his mark on motorcycles, giving new life to tired old two-wheelers. Follow along as he tackles a 2004 Kawasaki Vulcan.