JBA PerFormance Exhaust 1815S Shorty Header, SS, 92-96 Corvette
350 Chevy Small Block V8, Shorty Header Tube Type, Natural, Standard Flange Style
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for JBA Headers to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
JBA shorty headers are one of the best performance upgrades available for any application. Hot Rod magazine rated headers as one of the top 10 power parts installed on a vehicle. JBA shorty headers are significantly less restrictive than the stock manifolds on a vehicle and dramatically increase the power and efficiency of an engine. JBA's original shorty design is an innovation of the old long tube header. The new shorty designs yield high performance gains that hot rodders and enthusiasts look for. With durable stainless steel construction that can survive the abuse of racing, towing, and daily driving, these headers can take a beating. With heavy duty features and proprietary technology, like the JBA Firecone collector JBA shorty headers have the capacity to produce more power than any other shorty headers on the market. Each system includes high quality hardware and thorough instructions for a professional no-leak installation.
- Mandrel bent stainless steel tube
- Proprietary JBA Firecone collector
- Factory style emission connections
- Extra thick collector domes
- 3/8" thick machined flanges with Oversized exhaust ports
Application1993-1996 Chevrolet Corvette 5.7L/350 V8
- JBA Performance Exhaust 1815S 1 5/8" Header Shorty Stainless Steel 92-96 Corvette LT1 5.7L
- Surface: Stainless Steel
- Tube Size: 1 5/8"
- Direct Replacement For Factory Manifold
- Installation Hardware Kit Included.
- C.A.R.B EXEMPT - EXECUTIVE ORDER (EO) D-57-33
More Like This
JBA PerFormance Exhaust 1815SJS Shorty Header, SS, 92-96 Corvette, SC
Flowtech 10010FLT Universal Block Hugger Tubes
Hooker 2061HKR Hooker Super Competition Shorty Header, 1.5 Inch Length
Doug's Headers D305 4-Tube Shorty Header, 1-5/8 In, 1964-94 GM, CC
Doug's Headers D3330-R Replacement Header, 1-3/4 In, 92-96 Corvette
Hooker 2061-1HKR Hooker Super Competition Shorty Header, 1.5 In Length
Doug's Headers D304 4-Tube Shorty Header, 1-5/8 Inch, 1964-94 GM
Doug's Headers D304-R 4-Tube Shorty Header, 1-5/8 In, 1964-94 GM
Doug's Headers D305-R Shorty Header, 1-5/8 In, 1964-94 GM, Raw
Doug's Headers D3330-B Replacement Header, 1-3/4 In, 92-96 Corvette
Q & A
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Wouldn't it be nice to get the best of both worlds out of your headers? Speedway Motors has solved that problem with our exclusive heat resistant Armor Hot Coating. Now you can keep that great look with longer life.
Pat shows that exhaust can make a difference on even your daily driver. Check out this video of Pat with the Hooker Muffler installed on his '03 Suburban.
Our Tru-Ram Exhaust Manifolds are one of our most popular items. Tim provides more details about them and gives you a great look at them.