JBA 1655S Shorty Header, SS, 65-73 Mustang 351W
289 Ford Small Block V8, 302 Ford Small Block V8, Shorty Header Tube Type, Natural
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for JBA Headers to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
JBA shorty headers are one of the best performance upgrades available for any application. Hot Rod magazine rated headers as one of the top 10 power parts installed on a vehicle. JBA shorty headers are significantly less restrictive than the stock manifolds on a vehicle and dramatically increase the power and efficiency of an engine. JBA's original shorty design is an innovation of the old long tube header. The new shorty designs yield high performance gains that hot rodders and enthusiasts look for. With durable stainless steel construction that can survive the abuse of racing, towing, and daily driving, these headers can take a beating. With heavy duty features and proprietary technology, like the JBA Firecone collector JBA shorty headers have the capacity to produce more power than any other shorty headers on the market. Each system includes high quality hardware and thorough instructions for a professional no-leak installation.
- Mandrel bent stainless steel tube
- Proprietary JBA Firecone collector
- Factory style emission connections
- Extra thick collector domes
- 3/8" thick machined flanges with Oversized exhaust ports
Application1966-1968 Ford Mustang 4.7L/289 V8
1971-1973 Ford Mustang 5L/302 V8
1968 Mercury Cougar 4.7L/289 V8
1971 Mercury Cougar 5L/302 V8
- JBA Performance Exhaust 1655S 1 5/8" Header Shorty Stainless Steel 65-73 Mustang 351W Cable Clutch
- Surface: Stainless Steel
- Tube Size: 1 5/8"
- Fits Most Z-bars. Vehicles May Require Z-bar Modification Or New Jba Z Bar P/n 1650z For Proper Fit.
- Installation Hardware Included.
- Matching H-pipe Available
- T-5/T56 w/cable clutch
- with T-5 / T-56 Transmission
- with Cable Operated Clutch
More Like This
JBA 1653S Shorty Header, SS, 1965-73 Mustang 351W
JBA 1655SJS Shorty Header, SS, 65-73 Mustang 351W
JBA 1655SJT Shorty Header, SS 65-73 Mustang 351W
JBA 1650S Shorty Header, SS, 65-73 Mustang 289/302
JBA 1650S-2 Shorty Header, 65-73 Mustang 289/302
JBA 1650S-2JS Shorty Header, 65-73 Mustang 289/302
JBA 1650SJS Shorty Header, 65-73 Mustang 289/302
JBA 1650S-2JT Shorty Header, 65-73 Mustang 289/302
JBA 1650SJT Shorty Header, 65-73 Mustang 289/302
Patriot Exhaust H8403 1964-73 Mustang Long Tube Headers, Plain Steel
Q & A
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Wouldn't it be nice to get the best of both worlds out of your headers? Speedway Motors has solved that problem with our exclusive heat resistant Armor Hot Coating. Now you can keep that great look with longer life.
Our Tru-Ram Exhaust Manifolds are one of our most popular items. Tim provides more details about them and gives you a great look at them.
Tim gives a little bit of history on the Ford Y Block and shows some of the parts we have to offer.
Pat shows that exhaust can make a difference on even your daily driver. Check out this video of Pat with the Hooker Muffler installed on his '03 Suburban.
In this Tech Tip, John explains the design behind a set of headers destined for a Tri-5 using a traditional rack and pinion style steering system.
A new motor deserves new exhaust. Click here for a rundown on selecting the best setup!