JBA 6961S Long Tube Header, 2006-2014 Dodge
5.7 Chrysler Hemi V8, Long Tube Header Tube Type, Natural, Standard Flange Style
JBA long tube headers are the number one choice for maximum performance gains and high RPM efficiency. These long tube designs are dyno and race proven to deliver the greatest possible increase in horsepower and torque throughout the RPM range. All JBA long tube headers feature large mandrel-bent stainless steel primary tubes, oversized exhaust ports, extra thick 3/8" one piece flanges, and patented JBA Firecone* merged collectors for smooth flow. Each system is designed to give the maximum amount of ground clearance possible so lowered cars do not drag the collectors. Each system includes high quality hardware and thorough instructions for a professional no-leak installation. *Standard on 4-1 long tube V8 applications. Not available on Tri-Y headers.
- 3/8" thick CNC laser-cut flanges
- Patented JBA Firecone collector
- O2 sensor provisionscollector
- Large diameter mandrel-bent steel tubes
- Oversized exhaust ports
Application2006-2010 Dodge Ram 1500 5.7L/345 V8
2006-2010 Dodge Ram 2500 5.7L/345 V8
2006-2009 Dodge Ram 3500 5.7L/345 V8
2011-2014 Ram 1500 5.7L/345 V8
2011-2014 Ram 2500 5.7L/345 V8
2011-2014 Ram 3500 5.7L/345 V8
- JBA Performance Exhaust 6961S 2006-2014 Dodge RAM 1500/2500/3500 2/4 WD 5.7L Truck 4 into 1 Long Tube Header 1 7/8" Primary Stainless Steel
- Surface: Stainless Steel
- Tube Size: 1 7/8"
- For Off-road Use Only. This Product Is Not Emissions Legal.
- Installation Requires Welding/modification To Exhaust System.
- For Off-Road Use Only
- Exhaust Modification Is Required. Check Local Laws Prior To Installing
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 15 business days for JBA Headers to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
JBA 6961SJT Long Tube Header, 2006-2014 Dodge, TC
JBA 1961S-2JS Shorty Header, 09-17 Ram 5.7L Hemi
JBA 1961S-2 Shorty Header, SS, 09-14 Ram 5.7L Hemi
Flowtech 91950FLT Shorty Headers, 2009-2014 Dodge Ram HEMI V8 5.7L
Flowtech 91950-1FLT Shorty Headers, 2009-2014 Dodge Ram HEMI V8 5.7L
JBA 1961S-1JS Shorty Header, 03-08 Ram 5.7L Hemi
JBA 1961S-1JT Shorty Header, 03-08 Ram 5.7L Hemi
JBA 1964S-1 Shorty Header, 09-18 Challenger/Charger/300C
JBA 1964S-1JS Shorty Header, SS, 08-14 Challenger
JBA 1962S Shorty Header, SS, 04-08 Hemi Durango
Q & A
Watch our video on the ceramic coating process for Armor Hot Coating. Headers coated with Armor Hot Coating protect your car without sacrificing looks.
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Jeremy explains the different options of headers that Speedway Motors offers for Demolition Derby cars. Watch this video to see a variety of options and the benefits of certain headers.
Tim gives a little bit of history on the Ford Y Block and shows some of the parts we have to offer.
Hooker headers are installed in a 1967 Pontiac Firebird for increased power and a boost in performance. See how to work through fitment of the steering box, clutch Z bar and starter.
In this Tech Tip, John explains the design behind a set of headers destined for a Tri-5 using a traditional rack and pinion style steering system.
A new motor deserves new exhaust. Click here for a rundown on selecting the best setup!