JBA 6830S Full Length Header, 88-98 Chevy Truck
283 Chevy Small Block V8, 305 Chevy Small Block V8, 350 Chevy Small Block V8, Raw, Natural
JBA long tube headers are the number one choice for maximum performance gains and high RPM efficiency. These long tube designs are dyno and race proven to deliver the greatest possible increase in horsepower and torque throughout the RPM range. All JBA long tube headers feature large mandrel-bent stainless steel primary tubes, oversized exhaust ports, extra thick 3/8" one piece flanges, and patented JBA Firecone* merged collectors for smooth flow. Each system is designed to give the maximum amount of ground clearance possible so lowered cars do not drag the collectors. Each system includes high quality hardware and thorough instructions for a professional no-leak installation. *Standard on 4-1 long tube V8 applications. Not available on Tri-Y headers.
- 3/8" thick CNC laser-cut flanges
- Patented JBA Firecone collector
- O2 sensor provisionscollector
- Large diameter mandrel-bent steel tubes
- Oversized exhaust ports
Application1992-1994 Chevrolet Blazer 5.7L/350 V8
1988-1998 Chevrolet C1500 5.7L/350 V8
1988-1999 Chevrolet C1500 5L/305 V8
1988-1998 Chevrolet C2500 5.7L/350 V8
1988-1998 Chevrolet C2500 5L/305 V8
1988-1999 Chevrolet C3500 5.7L/350 V8
1988-1998 Chevrolet K1500 5.7L/350 V8
1988-1998 Chevrolet K1500 5L/305 V8
1988-1998 Chevrolet K2500 5.7L/350 V8
1988-1998 Chevrolet K2500 5L/305 V8
1988-1999 Chevrolet K3500 5.7L/350 V8
1996-1998 Chevrolet Tahoe 5.7L/350 V8
1988-1999 GMC C1500 5.7L/350 V8
1988-1998 GMC C1500 5L/305 V8
1988-1998 GMC C2500 5.7L/350 V8
1988-1998 GMC C2500 5L/305 V8
1988-1999 GMC C3500 5.7L/350 V8
1988-1998 GMC K1500 5.7L/350 V8
1988-1998 GMC K1500 5L/305 V8
1988-1998 GMC K2500 5.7L/350 V8
1988-1995 GMC K2500 5L/305 V8
1988-1998 GMC K3500 5.7L/350 V8
1996-1998 GMC Yukon 5.7L/350 V8
- JBA Performance Exhaust 6830S 1 5/8" 4-Tube Full Length Stainless Steel Header Chevrolet 2/4 Wheel Drive Truck Small Block Chevrolet 88-98
- Emissions: No Air Injection fittings
- Surface: Stainless Steel
- Tube Size: 1 1/2"
- Direct Replacement For Factory Manifold
- Installation Hardware Kit Included.
- w/o Air Inj.
- Surface: Stainless Steele
- without Smog Pump
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 15 business days for JBA Headers to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Q & A
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Watch our video on the ceramic coating process for Armor Hot Coating. Headers coated with Armor Hot Coating protect your car without sacrificing looks.
Which size of headers should I use? Short or long tube headers? Etc. Learn how to answer these exhaust questions and choose the right header with our expert guide.
Jeremy explains the different options of headers that Speedway Motors offers for Demolition Derby cars. Watch this video to see a variety of options and the benefits of certain headers.
Hooker headers are installed in a 1967 Pontiac Firebird for increased power and a boost in performance. See how to work through fitment of the steering box, clutch Z bar and starter.
In this Tech Tip, John explains the design behind a set of headers destined for a Tri-5 using a traditional rack and pinion style steering system.
That fresh engine deserves all new exhaust bits. Be sure to have a look at our rundown on selecting the best setup for headers, exhaust, and mufflers for your ride here.