JBA 6822S Full Length Header, 92-95 Chevy Truck
454 Chevy Big Block V8, Full-length Header Tube Type, Raw, Standard Flange Style, Natural
JBA long tube headers are the number one choice for maximum performance gains and high RPM efficiency. These long tube designs are dyno and race proven to deliver the greatest possible increase in horsepower and torque throughout the RPM range. All JBA long tube headers feature large mandrel-bent stainless steel primary tubes, oversized exhaust ports, extra thick 3/8" one piece flanges, and patented JBA Firecone* merged collectors for smooth flow. Each system is designed to give the maximum amount of ground clearance possible so lowered cars do not drag the collectors. Each system includes high quality hardware and thorough instructions for a professional no-leak installation. *Standard on 4-1 long tube V8 applications. Not available on Tri-Y headers.
- 3/8" thick CNC laser-cut flanges
- Patented JBA Firecone collector
- O2 sensor provisionscollector
- Large diameter mandrel-bent steel tubes
- Oversized exhaust ports
Application1992-1993 Chevrolet C1500 7.4L/454 V8
1992-1995 Chevrolet C2500 7.4L/454 V8
1992-1995 Chevrolet C3500 7.4L/454 V8
1992-1995 Chevrolet K2500 7.4L/454 V8
1992-1995 Chevrolet K3500 7.4L/454 V8
1992-1995 GMC C2500 7.4L/454 V8
1992-1995 GMC C3500 7.4L/454 V8
1992-1995 GMC K2500 7.4L/454 V8
1992-1995 GMC K3500 7.4L/454 V8
- JBA Performance Exhaust 6822S 1 3/4" 4-Tube Stainless Steel Full Length Header Chevrolet 2/4 Wheel Drive Truck Big Block Chevrolet 92-95
- Surface: Stainless Steel
- Tube Size: 1 3/4"
- For Off-road Use Only. This Product Is Not Emissions Legal.
- Installation Requires Welding/modification To Exhaust System.
- Exhaust Modification Is Required. Check Local Laws Prior To Installing
- For Off-Road Use Only
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 15 business days for JBA Headers to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
JBA 6830S Full Length Header, 88-98 Chevy Truck
JBA 6822SJS Full Length Header, 92-95 Chevy Truck
JBA 6822SJT Full Length Header, 92-95 Chevy Truck
JBA 6830SJS Full Length Header, 88-98 Chevy Truck
JBA 6830SJT Full Length Header, 88-98 Chevy Truck
JBA 1822S-1 Shorty Header, SS, 92-95 GM Truck 7.4L
JBA 1830S Shorty Header, SS, 88-95 GM Truck
JBA 1822S-1JS Shorty Header, 92-95 GM Truck 7.4L
Patriot Exhaust H8059 Header, 88-98 Truck SBC, Raw, 1-5/8 Inch
Patriot Exhaust H8058 Header, 92-95 Chevy Truck BBC, Raw, 1-3/4 Inch
Q & A
Watch our video on the ceramic coating process for Armor Hot Coating. Headers coated with Armor Hot Coating protect your car without sacrificing looks.
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Jeremy explains the different options of headers that Speedway Motors offers for Demolition Derby cars. Watch this video to see a variety of options and the benefits of certain headers.
Hooker headers are installed in a 1967 Pontiac Firebird for increased power and a boost in performance. See how to work through fitment of the steering box, clutch Z bar and starter.
In this Tech Tip, John explains the design behind a set of headers destined for a Tri-5 using a traditional rack and pinion style steering system.
A new motor deserves new exhaust. Click here for a rundown on selecting the best setup!
What size header should I use? Short or long tube headers? Learn how to answer these exhaust questions and choose the right header with our expert guide.