JBA 36967S Long Tube Header, SS, 05-11 Jeep
Long Tube Header Tube Type, Natural, Standard Flange Style, 1-7/8" Primary Tube Diameter
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 4 business days for JBA Headers to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
JBA 304 series long tube headers are the number one choice for maximum performance gains and high RPM efficiency. These long tube designs are dyno and race proven to deliver the greatest possible increase in horsepower and torque throughout the RPM range. All JBA long tube headers feature large mandrel-bent 304L stainless steel primary tubes, oversized exhaust ports, extra thick 3/8" one piece flanges, and proprietary JBA Firecone merged collectors for smooth flow. Each system is designed to give the maximum amount of ground clearance possible so lowered cars do not drag the collectors. Each system includes high quality hardware and thorough instructionsfor a professional no-leak installation. *Standard on 4-1 long tube V8 applications. Not available on Tri-Yheaders.
- 3/8" thick CNC laser-cut 304L stainless flanges prevent leaks caused by warping
- New proprietary JBA Firecone merged collector for increased horspower and torque
- O2 sensor provisions standard on EFI headers for proper connection
- Large diameter mandrel-bent 304L stainless tubing completely hand polished for a mirror finish
- Oversized exhaust ports will accomodate ported cylinder heads
Application2006-2010 Jeep Grand Cherokee 6.1L/370 V8
2013-2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee 6.4L/392 V8
- JBA Performance Exhaust 36967S 1 7/8" Header Long Tube "304 Series" Stainless Steel 05-11 Jeep SRT-8 6.1/6.4L
- Surface: 304SS Stainless Steel
- Tube Size: 1 7/8"
- For Off-road Use Only. This Product Is Not Emissions Legal.
- For Off-Road Use Only
More Like This
Hooker Headers 70305304-RHKR BlackHeart Shorty Headers
Speedway Small Block Chevy Hugger Tight Fit Headers, Raw Finish
Big Block Chevy Block Hugger Tight-Fit Headers, Raw Finish
Small Block Chevy Lake Style Header Kit, 1-5/8 Tube, 3-1/2 Inch Cone
Boom Tube Small Block Chevy Zoomie Headers for Sprints, Raw Finish
Small Block Chevy Classic T-Bucket Headers, Raw Finish
Small Block Ford 289-351W Header Kit, 1-5/8 Tube, 3 Inch Collector
LS1 Block Hugger Tight-Fit Headers, Raw Finish
Small Block Chevy Hugger Tight-Fit Headers for Angle Plug Heads, Raw
Flathead Ford V8 Lake Style Header Kit, 1-5/8 Tube, 3-1/2 Inch Cone
Q & A
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Watch our video on the ceramic coating process for Armor Hot Coating. Headers coated with Armor Hot Coating protect your car without sacrificing looks.
Jeremy explains the different options of headers that Speedway Motors offers for Demolition Derby cars. Watch this video to see a variety of options and the benefits of certain headers.
Tim gives a little bit of history on the Ford Y Block and shows some of the parts we have to offer.
Our Tru-Ram Exhaust Manifolds are one of our most popular items. Tim provides more details about them and gives you a great look at them.
In this Tech Tip, John explains the design behind a set of headers destined for a Tri-5 using a traditional rack and pinion style steering system.
A new motor deserves new exhaust. Click here for a rundown on selecting the best setup!