JBA 36965SY SS Mid-Pipe, 08-14 Challenger
06-10 Charger, 13-14 Charger, 06-08 Magnum, 09-10 Challenger, 13-14 Challenger
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for JBA Headers to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
JBA 304 series stainless steel mid-pipes are the perfect compliment to your JBA Headers or JBA Exhaust system. These systems open up the flow on exhaust systems for a dramatic increase in performance and improved sound.They are available for many popular applications as a stand alone upgrade or an addition to existing JBA products. Each system is application specific and optimized for your vehicle to get a perfect fit every time. They feature smooth flowing mandrel-bent tubing, heavy duty flanges, factory style hangers and provisions for factory emissions equipment for a simple installation. Available in H or X pipe configuration for most applications.
- O2 sensor provisions where required for proper connection to EFI headers
- Factory style hangers for easy installation
- Large diameter mandrel bent 304 series stainless tubing for increase horsepower and torque
- Heavy duty flanges for durable exhaust system connections
- This product is not legal on catalytic converter equipped vehicles for street or off highway use inCalifornia or in states that have adopted California emissions regulations and is only intended for closedcourse competition
Application2009-2010 Dodge Challenger 6.1L/370 V8
2013-2014 Dodge Challenger 6.4L/392 V8
2006-2010 Dodge Charger 6.1L/370 V8
2013-2014 Dodge Charger 6.4L/392 V8
2006-2008 Dodge Magnum 6.1L/370 V8
- JBA Performance Exhaust 36965SY 3" "304 Series" Stainless Steel Mid-Pipe 08-14 Challenger 6.1/6.4L 06-14 Charger/300C/Magnum 6.1/6.4L Mid-Pipe w/o cats for use with 36965S Long Tube Headers
- Surface: Stainless Steel
- Tube Size: 3 INCH
- For use with 36965S Long Tube Headers
- For Off-Road Use Only
More Like This
JBA 36965SYC SS Mid-Pipe, 08-14 Challenger
JBA 6965SYC SS Mid-Pipe, 08-14 Challenger
JBA 6966SY SS Mid-Pipe, 08-14 Challenger
JBA 6965SY SS Mid-Pipe, 08-14 Challenger
JBA 6966SYC SS Mid-Pipe, 08-14 Challenger
JBA 2967SY SS Mid-Pipe, 06-14 Dodge, 3 Inch
JBA 2965SY SS Mid-Pipe 05-14 5.7L Hemi, 2.5 Inch
JBA 2967SYC SS Mid-Pipe 06-14 Dodge, 3 Inch
JBA 2965SYC SS Mid-Pipe 05-14 5.7L Hemi, 2.5 Inch
JBA 36966SYC SS Mid-Pipe, 05-14 Dodge
Q & A
If you're ready to get your street machine sounding as good as it looks, it's important to know how each muffler will affect your sound and performance. Take a listen and decide which muffler is best for your rod.
Pat shows that exhaust can make a difference on even your daily driver. Check out this video of Pat with the Hooker Muffler installed on his '03 Suburban.
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Jeremy explains the different options of headers that Speedway Motors offers for Demolition Derby cars. Watch this video to see a variety of options and the benefits of certain headers.
Our Tru-Ram Exhaust Manifolds are one of our most popular items. Tim provides more details about them and gives you a great look at them.
Some basic info on the various exhaust options carried by Speedway Motors.
What size header should I use? Short or long tube headers? Learn how to answer these exhaust questions and choose the right header with our expert guide.