JBA 36610S Long Tube Header, SS, 65-70 Mustang 302
289 Ford Small Block V8, Long Tube Header Tube Type, Natural, Standard Flange Style
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for JBA Headers to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
JBA 304 series long tube headers are the number one choice for maximum performance gains and high RPM efficiency. These long tube designs are dyno and race proven to deliver the greatest possible increase in horsepower and torque throughout the RPM range. All JBA long tube headers feature large mandrel-bent 304L stainless steel primary tubes, oversized exhaust ports, extra thick 3/8" one piece flanges, and proprietary JBA Firecone merged collectors for smooth flow. Each system is designed to give the maximum amount of ground clearance possible so lowered cars do not drag the collectors. Each system includes high quality hardware and thorough instructionsfor a professional no-leak installation. *Standard on 4-1 long tube V8 applications. Not available on Tri-Yheaders.
- 3/8" thick CNC laser-cut 304L stainless flanges prevent leaks caused by warping
- New proprietary JBA Firecone merged collector for increased horspower and torque
- O2 sensor provisions standard on EFI headers for proper connection
- Large diameter mandrel-bent 304L stainless tubing completely hand polished for a mirror finish
- Oversized exhaust ports will accomodate ported cylinder heads
Application1966-1968 Ford Mustang 4.7L/289 V8
1969-1973 Ford Mustang 5L/302 V8
- JBA Performance Exhaust 36610S 1 3/4" Header Long Tube "304 Series" Stainless Steel 65-70 Mustang 302
- Surface: 304SS Stainless Steel
- Tube Size: 1 3/4"
- Fits Most Z-bars. Vehicles May Require Z-bar Modification Or New Jba Z Bar P/n 1650z For Proper Fit.
- For Off-road Use Only. This Product Is Not Emissions Legal.
- Matching H-pipe Available.
- w/ 4spd/C4/
- w/ 4spd/C4/C6/AOD trans
- Matching H-pip
- with C4 Transmission
- For Off-Road Use Only
More Like This
JBA 6610S Long Tube Header, SS, 65-70 Mustang 302
JBA 6651S Long Tube, SS, 65-70 Mustang
JBA 6655S Long Tube Header, SS, 67-70 Mustang
JBA 6654S Long Tube Header, SS, 67-70 Mustang
JBA 6610SJS Long Tube Header, SS, 65-70 Mustang
JBA 6610SJT Long Tube Header, SS, 65-70 Mustang
JBA 6611SJS Long Tube Header, SS, 65-70 Mustang
JBA 6655SJS Long Tube Header, SS, 67-70 Mustang
JBA 6654SJS Long Tube Header, SS, 67-70 Mustang
JBA 6613SJS Long Tube Header, SS, 65-73 Mustang
Q & A
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Watch our video on the ceramic coating process for Armor Hot Coating. Headers coated with Armor Hot Coating protect your car without sacrificing looks.
Jeremy explains the different options of headers that Speedway Motors offers for Demolition Derby cars. Watch this video to see a variety of options and the benefits of certain headers.
Tim gives a little bit of history on the Ford Y Block and shows some of the parts we have to offer.
Our Tru-Ram Exhaust Manifolds are one of our most popular items. Tim provides more details about them and gives you a great look at them.
In this Tech Tip, John explains the design behind a set of headers destined for a Tri-5 using a traditional rack and pinion style steering system.
A new motor deserves new exhaust. Click here for a rundown on selecting the best setup!