JBA 2809SYC SS Mid-Pipe, 04 GTO W/Cats, 2.50 Inch
2004 Pontiac GTO
JBA mid-pipes are the perfect compliment to your JBA Headers or JBA Exhaust system. These systems open up the flow on exhaust systems for a dramatic increase in performance and improved sound. They are available for many popular applications as a stand alone upgrade or an addition to existing JBA product. Each system is application specific and optimized for your vehicle to get a perfect fit every time. They feature smooth flowing mandrel-bent tubing, heavy duty flanges, factory style hangers and provisions for factory emissions equipment for a simple installation.
- O2 sensor provisions
- Factory style hangers
- Mandrel bent tube
- High flow 409 series stainless steel catalytic converters, this product is not legal for street or off highway use in California or in states that have adopted California emission regulations and is only intended for closed course competition
- Heavy duty flanges
Application2004 Pontiac GTO 5.7L/350 V8
- JBA Performance Exhaust 2809SYC 2.5" Stainless Steel Mid-Pipe 04 GTO with Cats 409SS
- Emissions: With Cats
- Surface: Stainless Steel
- Tube Size: 2 1/2"
- For Off-road Use Only. This Product Is Not Emissions Legal.
- For Use w/ 1809s Headers Or Stock Manifolds
- For Off-Road Use Only
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 15 business days for JBA Headers to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Q & A
If you're ready to get your street machine sounding as good as it looks, it's important to know how each muffler will affect your sound and performance. Take a listen and decide which muffler is best for your rod.
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
See the final steps of installing a custom exhaust system on a '67 Chevelle. Learn some tips on how to offset and install the exhaust U bend tailpipe.
Next up, Jeff installs a custom exhaust system in his '67 Chevelle. See how he applies tailpipe tips and incorporates exhaust cutouts during the process.
Follow these tips and tricks on how to properly wrap your exhaust manifolds to reduce underhood temperatures.
Some basic info on the various exhaust options carried by Speedway Motors.
What size header should I use? Short or long tube headers? Learn how to answer these exhaust questions and choose the right header with our expert guide.