JBA 1823SJT Shorty Header, SS, 96-00 GM Truck 7.4L
454 Chevy Big Block V8, Shorty Header Tube Type, Titanium Ceramic, Standard Flange Style, Gray
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for JBA Headers to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
JBA shorty headers are one of the best performance upgrades available for any application. Hot Rod magazine rated headers as one of the top 10 power parts installed on a vehicle. JBA shorty headers are significantly less restrictive than the stock manifolds on a vehicle and dramatically increase the power and efficiency of an engine. JBA's original shorty design is an innovation of the old long tube header. The new shorty designs yield high performance gains that hot rodders and enthusiasts look for. With durable stainless steel construction that can survive the abuse of racing, towing, and daily driving, these headers can take a beating. With heavy duty features and proprietary technology, like the JBA Firecone collector JBA shorty headers have the capacity to produce more power than any other shorty headers on the market. Each system includes high quality hardware and thorough instructions for a professional no-leak installation.
- Mandrel bent stainless steel tube
- Proprietary JBA Firecone collector
- Factory style emission connections
- Extra thick collector domes
- 3/8" thick machined flanges with Oversized exhaust ports
Application1996-2000 Chevrolet C2500 7.4L/454 V8
1996-2000 Chevrolet C3500 7.4L/454 V8
1996-2000 Chevrolet K2500 7.4L/454 V8
1996-2000 Chevrolet K3500 7.4L/454 V8
1996-2000 GMC C2500 7.4L/454 V8
1996-2000 GMC C3500 7.4L/454 V8
1996-2000 GMC K2500 7.4L/454 V8
1996-2000 GMC K3500 7.4L/454 V8
- JBA Performance Exhaust 1823SJT 1 3/4" Header Shorty Stainless Steel 96-00 GM Truck 7.4L Titanium Ceramic
- Surface: Titanium Ceramic
- Tube Size: 1 3/4"
- w/ Air Inj.
- with Smog Pump
- with California Emissions
- C.A.R.B EXEMPT - EXECUTIVE ORDER (EO) D-57-33
More Like This
JBA 1822SJT Shorty Header, SS, 96-00 GM Truck 7.4L
JBA 1832S-2JT Shorty Header, SS, 98-00 GM Truck
JBA 1823S Shorty Header, SS, 96-00 GM Truck 7.4L
JBA 1832SJS Shorty Header, SS, 96-99 GM Truck
JBA 1822S Shorty Header, SS, 96-00 GM Truck 7.4L
JBA 1822SJS Shorty Header, SS, 96-00 GM Truck 7.4L
JBA 1823SJS Shorty Header, SS, 96-00 GM Truck 7.4L
JBA 6830SJT Full Length Header, 88-98 Chevy Truck
JBA 1832S-2JS Shorty Header 98-00 GM Truck
JBA 6830SJS Full Length Header, 88-98 Chevy Truck
Q & A
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Watch our video on the ceramic coating process for Armor Hot Coating. Headers coated with Armor Hot Coating protect your car without sacrificing looks.
Jeremy explains the different options of headers that Speedway Motors offers for Demolition Derby cars. Watch this video to see a variety of options and the benefits of certain headers.
Tim gives a little bit of history on the Ford Y Block and shows some of the parts we have to offer.
Our Tru-Ram Exhaust Manifolds are one of our most popular items. Tim provides more details about them and gives you a great look at them.
In this Tech Tip, John explains the design behind a set of headers destined for a Tri-5 using a traditional rack and pinion style steering system.
A new motor deserves new exhaust. Click here for a rundown on selecting the best setup!