JBA 1674S-1JT Shorty Header, 97-11 Ranger/Explorer
4.0 Ford V6, Shorty Header Tube Type, Ceramic Coated, Standard Flange Style, Stainless Steel
JBA shorty headers are one of the best performance upgrades available for any application. Hot Rod magazine rated headers as one of the top 10 power parts installed on a vehicle. JBA shorty headers are significantly less restrictive than the stock manifolds on a vehicle and dramatically increase the power and efficiency of an engine. JBA's original shorty design is an innovation of the old long tube header. The new shorty designs yield high performance gains that hot rodders and enthusiasts look for. With durable stainless steel construction that can survive the abuse of racing, towing, and daily driving, these headers can take a beating. With heavy duty features and proprietary technology, like the JBA Firecone collector JBA shorty headers have the capacity to produce more power than any other shorty headers on the market. Each system includes high quality hardware and thorough instructions for a professional no-leak installation.
- Mandrel bent stainless steel tube
- Proprietary JBA Firecone collector
- Factory style emission connections
- Extra thick collector domes
- 3/8" thick machined flanges with Oversized exhaust ports
Application1997-2010 Ford Explorer 4L/245 V6
1997-2011 Ford Ranger 4L/245 V6
- JBA Performance Exhaust 1674S-1JT 1 1/2" Header Shorty Stainless Steel 97-11 Ranger/Explorer 4.0L SOHC Titanium Ceramic
- Surface: Titanium Ceramic
- Tube Size: 1 1/2"
- Direct Replacement For Factory Manifold
- Installation Hardware Kit Included.
- Driver side Egr
- w/ Egr
- With Passenger Side EGR
- with EGR
- C.A.R.B EXEMPT - EXECUTIVE ORDER (EO) D-57-33
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for JBA Headers to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
JBA 1674S-1 Shorty Header, 97-11 Ranger/Explorer
JBA 1615S Shorty Header, SS, SBF 289/302/351
JBA 1615SJS Shorty Header, SS, SBF 289/302/351, SC
JBA 1647S-1JT Shorty Header 02-09 Ford Ranger 3.0L
JBA 1647S-1 Shorty Header, 02-09 Ford Ranger 3.0L
JBA 1647SJS Shorty Header, 98-01 Ford Ranger 3.0L
JBA 1647S Shorty Header, 98-01 Ford Ranger 3.0L
JBA 1634S Shorty Header, SS, 95-97 Ranger 4.0L
JBA 1619SJT Shorty Header, SS 94-98 Mustang 3.8L
JBA 1618SJT Shorty Header, SS, 11-14 Mustang 3.7L
Q & A
Watch our video on the ceramic coating process for Armor Hot Coating. Headers coated with Armor Hot Coating protect your car without sacrificing looks.
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Jeremy explains the different options of headers that Speedway Motors offers for Demolition Derby cars. Watch this video to see a variety of options and the benefits of certain headers.
Hooker headers are installed in a 1967 Pontiac Firebird for increased power and a boost in performance. See how to work through fitment of the steering box, clutch Z bar and starter.
In this Tech Tip, John explains the design behind a set of headers destined for a Tri-5 using a traditional rack and pinion style steering system.
A new motor deserves new exhaust. Click here for a rundown on selecting the best setup!
What size header should I use? Short or long tube headers? Learn how to answer these exhaust questions and choose the right header with our expert guide.