JBA 1627S Shorty Header, 87-95 Ford Truck 5.0L
Shorty Header Tube Type, Raw, Standard Flange Style, 1-1/2" Primary Tube Diameter, Natural
JBA shorty headers are one of the best performance upgrades available for any application. Hot Rod magazine rated headers as one of the top 10 power parts installed on a vehicle. JBA shorty headers are significantly less restrictive than the stock manifolds on a vehicle and dramatically increase the power and efficiency of an engine. JBA's original shorty design is an innovation of the old long tube header. The new shorty designs yield high performance gains that hot rodders and enthusiasts look for. With durable stainless steel construction that can survive the abuse of racing, towing, and daily driving, these headers can take a beating. With heavy duty features and proprietary technology, like the JBA Firecone collector JBA shorty headers have the capacity to produce more power than any other shorty headers on the market. Each system includes high quality hardware and thorough instructions for a professional no-leak installation.
- Mandrel bent stainless steel tube
- Proprietary JBA Firecone collector
- Factory style emission connections
- Extra thick collector domes
- 3/8" thick machined flanges with Oversized exhaust ports
Application1987-1995 Ford Bronco 5L/302 V8
1987-1995 Ford F-150 5L/302 V8
1987-1995 Ford F-250 5L/302 V8
- JBA Performance Exhaust 1627S 1 1/2" Header Shorty Stainless Steel 87-95 Ford Truck 5.0L
- Surface: Stainless Steel
- Tube Size: 1 1/2"
- Direct Replacement For Factory Manifold
- Installation Hardware Kit Included.
- C.A.R.B EXEMPT - EXECUTIVE ORDER (EO) D-57-33
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for JBA Headers to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
JBA 1628SJT Shorty Header, 86-96 Ford Truck, TC
JBA 1615S Shorty Header, SS, SBF 289/302/351
JBA 1628S Shorty Header, SS, 86-96 Ford Truck
JBA 1615SJS Shorty Header, SS, SBF 289/302/351, SC
Flowtech 91627-1FLT Shorty Headers, 87-95 Ford F-150/250/Bronco, 5.0L
Flowtech 91627FLT Shorty Headers, 1987-95 Ford F-150/250/Bronco, 5.0L
Flowtech 91628-1FLT Shorty Headers, 86-95 Ford F-150/250/Bronco, 5.8L
Flowtech 91628FLT Shorty Headers, 1986-95 Ford F-150/250/Bronco, 5.8L
Flowtech 12504FLT Long Tube Header, Painted, 1-1/2 Inch Tube Size
Flowtech 32504FLT Long Tube Header, Ceramic Coated
Q & A
Watch our video on the ceramic coating process for Armor Hot Coating. Headers coated with Armor Hot Coating protect your car without sacrificing looks.
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Jeremy explains the different options of headers that Speedway Motors offers for Demolition Derby cars. Watch this video to see a variety of options and the benefits of certain headers.
Hooker headers are installed in a 1967 Pontiac Firebird for increased power and a boost in performance. See how to work through fitment of the steering box, clutch Z bar and starter.
In this Tech Tip, John explains the design behind a set of headers destined for a Tri-5 using a traditional rack and pinion style steering system.
A new motor deserves new exhaust. Click here for a rundown on selecting the best setup!
What size header should I use? Short or long tube headers? Learn how to answer these exhaust questions and choose the right header with our expert guide.