JAZ Products 271-1321-NF Steel Can Fuel Cell, 32 Gallon, IMCA Approved
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
The 20 gauge steel can encloses a tough cross-link polyethylene cell. Includes fuel cell, steel can, IMCA required tip-over valve, and 4" diameter twist-on cap. Has a -8 AN fuel line hookup and return vent. Safety foam sold separately.
- Seamless cross-linked polyethylene inner shell
- 20 gauge welded steel container powder coated red
- D-Ring bail handle cap assembly
- Anodized -8 AN fuel pickup
- Anodized -8 AN tip-over valve vent
- Pickup hose routed to right rear corner
Item Details26-5/8" Long, 18-5/8" Wide, 18-5/8" Deep
- Carefully determine the size of fuel cell needed. Depending on the capacity, a full fuel cell will generally weigh between 100 and 200 lbs. Buy the optimum size fuel cell to best accommodate weight bias and fuel consumption.
- The fuel pickup comes in from the top center of the cell and has a hose attached to it that hangs down and rests against the bottom of the cell. It can be rotated if needed, depending on what direction you are planning to install the cell in your specific application.
- These fuel tanks have no certification tags. They are approved for most racing where a bladder is not required.
- The top lip sticks out 3/4" further on each side of the fuel cell.
More Like This
JAZ Products 270-132-NF Steel Can Fuel Cell, 32 Gallon
JAZ Products 271-016-NF Steel Can Fuel Cell, 16 Gallon, IMCA Approved
JAZ Products 271-222-NF 22 Gallon IMCA Steel Fuel Cell, 25.5x17-1/8x14
JAZ 271-122-NF Steel IMCA 22 Gallon Can Fuel Cell, 34.5 x 18.75 x 10.5
JAZ Products 270-016-NF Steel Can Fuel Cell, 16 Gallon
RCI 32 Gallon Steel Fuel Cell
JAZ Products 270-008-NF Steel Can Fuel Cell, 8 Gallon
JAZ Products 270-222-NF 22 Gallon Steel Fuel Cell, 25.5 x 17-1/8 x 14
JAZ Products 270-004-NF Steel Can Fuel Cell, 4 Gallon
JAZ Products 270-122-NF 22 Gallon Steel Can Fuel Cell
Q & A
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. takes some time to discuss the Fuel Gauge Interface Module that allows you to use any gauge set with almost any fuel level sending unit.
Tim talks about his favorite intake manifold, the Might Edelbrock X1.
Tim talks about the new Edelbrock powder coated cylinder heads and provides a little history on Federal Mogul heads.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks built a 1952 Chevy truck in celebration of the 65th anniversary of Speedway Motors. Check out the short video on one of the products used in the build.
A routine weekly maintenance checklist to perform between each race in order to keep a clean and efficient race car at the track.