J&J Auto Racing 101002A Sprint Rear Bumper
Sprint Car, Steel, Rear Position, Chrome, 1.00" Tube O.D., 13.25" Overall Height, 25.00" Depth
Sprint car bumpers can take a beating during the racing season. Replace your damaged rear bumper with this new chrome plated steel version from J&J Auto Racing.
- Direct replacement J&J rear bumper, but can be used on other chassis
- No diagonals or basket on the bumper
- Chrome plated steel construction
- Width (Top): 25” center to center
- Width (Bottom): 24-3/4" center to center
- Material: chrome plated steel
- Tube Diameter: 1"
- Wall Thickness: .065"
- Finish: chrome plated steel
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Watch as we put the wings on our 410 Sprint Car. We complete our build with nose and top wing, sideboards, and bumpers. Learn about the install in our video.
Learn about the importance of getting the chain tension set correctly, and why it is critical that we get it as near perfect as we can. Walkthrough a basic procedure that effectively and consistently gets the chain tension set properly every time.
Learn about the defining differences between 1933 and 1934 Fords, including interior and exterior differences.
Pat show how our Speedy Bill shotgun scoop kit looks installed.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Have an extra license plate frame on hand? Here are two ways you can turn your frame into an arts and crafts project. These are the steps to create a cork board or whiteboard.
Learn how to use a windshield remover tool to assist with in-depth builds. A step-by-step guide to windshield removal.