Isky Racing Cams 4005 1932-1953 Flathead Ford V8 Dual Valve Springs
Dual Spring Valve Spring Style, 240 lbs. @ 1.187" Open Pressure, 1.25" Outer Spring O.D.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Our complete line of valve train parts to help your Flathead Ford V8 run on unleaded fuel. These super heavy duty dual valve springs are made from top-quality chrome silicon steel and are designed to work with stock 1932-1953 Ford retainers PLUS our 450-87F retainer adapters.
- Outside Diameter: .925", 1.240"
- Inside Diameter: .690", .925"
- Installed Height: 1.687
- Seat Pressure: 115 lbs. @ 1.687
- Open Pressure: 240 lbs. @ 1.187
- Max Net Valve Lift: .500"
- Spring Rate: 250
Suggested for "full-race" camshafts only.
Flathead Valve Assembly (Link)
Item DetailsMust use 450-87F retainer adapters plus the correct stock retainers for the valves being used.
Q & A
What happens when you advance or retard a camshaft? In this tech article, we explain the pros and cons of installing your cam straight up, advancing or retarding.
Learn the basics to engine performance like; how does a cam work? What is Valve lift, duration, lobe separation angle, and cam profiles? Afterwords selecting the right camshaft will be less of a guessing game!