Isky Racing Cams 811100 Max-1 1949-53 Flathead Ford Camshaft
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
The Isky Max-1 is the original "3/4 race" cam grind. It is the best camshaft we have found for a majority of flathead V8-powered street rods.
- Delivers that distinctive hot rod sound, yet maintains good street manners
- Good low-speed power for stock carb or multi-carb intakes
- Designed to be used with the 1949-53-style timing cover
Cam Application Chart (PDF)
450-811100 Specs (Link)
Item Details3/4 Race - Good idle, good low-mid range power.
- 1949-1953 flathead Ford and Mercury V8
- Can be used on 1948 and earlier engines if 1949 and later timing cover is used with late-style distributor
- Hot valve lash .014" intake and exhaust
- .364" lift, intake and exhaust
- 249-deg advertised duration intake and exhaust
- 226-deg duration @ .050 intake and exhaust
- 111-deg LC