Intercomp 655 iRaceweigh Wireless Scale System with Cart
Build Your KitYou're almost there! This kit has an option or two for you to select. Let us know which options you want for your new kit.
This wireless scale system from Intercomp conveniently lets you scale your car using an iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or any smartphone or tablet from Android™. It communicates with Intercomp scales through fully integrated RFX™ Wireless Weighing Technology providing you with complete control over your scales.
- Fully Integrated RFX™ Wireless Weighing Technology
- Free iRaceWeigh™ App Available on iTunes and Google Play
- Wi-Fi Encryption Ensures a More Secure Wireless Connection
- View & Save Live Weights
- Email Saved Reports
- Zero Scales and Change Units Right from Your Device
- 1,500 lb (700 kg) Pad Capacity
- 6,000 lb (2,800 kg) System Capacity
- 400hr Average Battery Life in Pads
- Certified to 0.1% Accuracy
- Cart included
Main Screen Shows:
- Front Total & Percent
- Rear Total & Percent
- Left Total & Percent
- Right Total & Percent
- Cross LF/RR Total & Percent
- Cross RF/LR Total & Percent
- Rear Bite
- 15" x 15" x 2.5" (381 x 381 x 64mm) Wireless RFX™ Billet Pads
- iRaceWeigh™ Module
- AA Alkaline Batteries for Scale Pads
- 2-Year Warranty
Smartphone, tablet or other compatible device not included
- This product is discontinued.
What's In The Kit
Intercomp SW656 I-WeighPart # 3006561Qty x 1
5 SHELF SCALE STORAGE CARTPart # 91082103Qty x 1
Q & A
Jason Martin explains how to square the front end of a sprint car. He walks through the step by step process of squaring the front axle, adjusting the radius rods and setting the side to side. Check it out!
Learn the proper method of blocking a race car in this step-by-step procedure to follow when performing this task. Learn why consistency is important and a few "not-to-do's".
Our hot rod expert takes you through his ford I beam axle setup. Follow as he sets up the front end on his split wishbone front suspension Model A.
Rivets are offered in many styles and are a great fastener when used properly. Our latest buyer’s guide will help you determine the correct style and length of rivet to use in your project.
The Speedway Motors Tech Team created a quick how-to on squaring the front axle of your open wheel race car.
There is a lot to consider when choosing the proper spark plug for your engine's intended application and power level. Let us take some of the guesswork out with our spark plug buyer's guide.
How to prepare and properly wash your sprint car as part of an organized, routine weekly maintenance.