Intercomp 170183 Sw777RFX Professional Kart Scale System
Quarter Midget, Pad Mount Scale Type, 400 lbs Scale Load Capacity, 10" x 10" x 2" Scale Size
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Intercomp to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Fully Integrated RFX Wireless Technology Encryption Ensures Secure Wireless Communication USB & RS232 Output Certified to 0.1% Accuracy of Applied Load, or ±1 Graduation, Whichever is Greater 400 lb (200 kg) Pad Capacity 1,600 lb (800 kg) System Capacity Stores 100 Chassis Setups Baseline Setup Recall Center of Gravity Calculation User Selectable Display Modes Target Tune Feature View ANY Combination of Scale Pad Weight & Percentage 400hr Average Battery Life in Pads
- 10"" x 10"" x 2"" (254 x 254 x 51mm) Wireless RFX Billet Pads One-Touch Wireless Indicator with Rechargeable Batteries, Battery Charger & Case Two AA Alkaline Batteries Per Scale Pad 2-Year Warranty
- Fully Integrated RFX Wireless Technology
- Encryption Ensures Secure Wireless Communication
- USB & RS232 Output
- Certified to 0.1% Accuracy of Applied Load, or ±1 Graduation, Whichever is Greater
- 400 lb (200 kg) Pad Capacity
- 1,600 lb (800 kg) System Capacity
More Like This
Intercomp 170130 SW500 E-Z Weigh Kart Scale System
Intercomp 170302 SW787RFX Pc Kart Scale System
Intercomp 100452 Kart Tire Tester
Longacre 52-72624 Computerscales AccuSet II Karting
Intercomp 170182 SW888RFX Wireless Scale System
Intercomp 170129-D SW8.8K Professional Scale System
Intercomp 170201 Microflex Scale System
Intercomp 170211 RFX Wireless Precision Hub Plate Scale System
Intercomp 170193 RFX Wireless Gas Weigher
Intercomp 170255 Billet Gas Scale
Q & A
Jason Martin explains how to square the front end of a sprint car. He walks through the step by step process of squaring the front axle, adjusting the radius rods and setting the side to side. Check it out!
In this article, Heath P. talks about one of the most important parts of a hot rod, the front axle. He will walk you through the history of the front axle and how to properly assemble it for your car.
How to prepare and properly wash your sprint car as part of an organized, routine weekly maintenance.
The Speedway Motors Tech Team created a quick how-to on squaring the front axle of your open wheel race car.