Intercomp 102191 Digital Turn Plates
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Intercomp to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
0.1° Increments 2,000lb Capacity Set of Two Measure Wheel Angle with the Industrys First Digital Turn Plate Multiple Direction X & Y Movement High-Strength Bearings Large, Easy-to-Read Electronic Display 0.1° Graduation Range of ±30° (60° Total) Light-Weight Aluminum Construction Take Several Easy Measurements to be Used for Alignment. Including Caster/Camber & Ackerman Can be Placed on Top of Scale Pads Standard 9-Volt Battery Operation Dimensions: 13"" x 15"" x 1.625"" (330 x 380 x 41mm)
- Measure Wheel Angle with the Industry's First Digital Turn Plate
- Multiple Direction X & Y Movement
- High-Strength Bearings
- Large, Easy-to-Read Electronic Display
- 0.1° Graduation
More Like This
Intercomp 100339-09 Turn Plate Rear Spacer
Intercomp 102007 Turn Tables
Longacre 79751 Turn Plate Spacers with Slip Plates (pair)
Longacre 79753 Turn Plate Ramps - Set of 4
Longacre 79800 Aluminum Turn Plates
Longacre 79805 Single Aluminum Turnplate with Spacer
Q & A
Tim demonstrates a quick and easy solution to removing dents in your sprint car torsion tube. Check out this video for a simple fix to a common problem.
How to prepare and properly wash your sprint car as part of an organized, routine weekly maintenance.
The Speedway Motors Tech Team created a quick how-to on squaring the front axle of your open wheel race car.
Are you an avid car show attendee? Here are 10 must have tools for car shows and road trips.
One of the most important parts of your racing operation is the engine. This article gives a detailed overview on how to maintain your engine to get the most out of it for as long as possible. Also learn some tips to prolong the life of your engine.