Intercomp 102092 High Speed Shock Dynamometer, 28 Inch Masts
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 30 business days for Intercomp to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Dynamometer Specs: 3HP Motor 3HP High Speed: 0.5 to 55 in/sec Adjustable Stroke: 1.0"", 1.5"", 2.0"" or 2.25"" 3HP High Speed Dyno Speed: 0.5 to 55in/sec Type K Thermocouple Sensor Runs on 220V Power Scotch Yoke System 2,000lb Load Cell USB Connection Compression/Tension Load Cell Software Features: User Friendly, Easy-to-Operate Load & View Previous Shock Tests Overlay 20 graphs Display all measurement units independently Force: lb/kg Distance: in/cm Temp: °F/°C Warm Up for Time or Temp Test by Time or Temp Live Data Display/Live Graphing Option Real-Time PVP Graphing with CVP Graphs for Each Velocity Interval Peak Velocity Pick Off Testing/Graphing (PVP) Constant Velocity Testing/Graphing (CVP) View Data Points in 0.1"", 0.5"", 1.0"" Or 2.0"" Intervals Compatible with Windows 2000, Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, & Windows 8 Check out the Video:
- 3HP High Speed: 0.5 to 55 in/sec
- Adjustable Stroke: 1.0"", 1.5"", 2.0"" or 2.25""
- 3HP High Speed Dyno Speed: 0.5 to 55in/sec
- Type K Thermocouple Sensor
- Runs on 220V Power
- Scotch Yoke System
More Like This
Q & A
Jason Martin explains how to square the front end of a sprint car. He walks through the step by step process of squaring the front axle, adjusting the radius rods and setting the side to side. Check it out!
We explain some of the differences in the oil pan gaskets and seals on the Small Block Chevrolet V8.
Improve speed and utilize practice time efficiently by gaining awareness of corner times.
Grooving tires increases traction or grip. Find out more about the do's and don'ts when it comes to grooving.