Intercomp 102064 Tire Drying / Purging System
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Intercomp to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
No Electrical Source Necessary Easy-to-Use Tire Drying & Purging System Vacuum & Fill Four Tires Simultaneously in Minutes Vacuum Gauge Included Compact, Easily Transported System Transport on Supplied Cart or Mount in Trailer Uses Compressed Air or Nitrogen Controls Stagger Growth Reduces Tire Wear & Limits Pressure Gain Eliminates Tire Glazing Patent # 7,137,417 (Tire Chucks Included)
- No Electrical Source Necessary
- Easy-to-Use Tire Drying & Purging System
- Vacuum & Fill Four Tires Simultaneously in Minutes
- Vacuum Gauge Included
- Compact, Easily Transported System
- Transport on Supplied Cart or Mount in Trailer
More Like This
Intercomp 360045-Bc 99.99 PSI Digital Air Pressure Gauge
Intercomp 360071 4 Inch Ultra Deluxe 0-1 Bar Air Pressure Gauge
Intercomp 360072 4 Inch Ultra Deluxe 0-2 Bar Air Pressure Gauge
Intercomp 360078 4 Inch Ultra Deluxe 100PSI Air Pressure Gauge
Intercomp 360073 4 Inch Ultra Deluxe 0-4 Bar Air Pressure Gauge
Intercomp 360063 2 Inch Deluxe 30PSI Air Pressure Gauge
Intercomp 360067 2.5 Inch Deluxe, Liquid-Filled, 60PSI Air Pressure Gauge
Intercomp 360094-Bc Digital Fill, Bleed and Read Air Gauge With Ball Chuck
Intercomp 100675-A Analog Shock Pressure Gauge
Intercomp 360045-150-Bc 150 PSI Digital Air Pressure Gauge
Q & A
Jason Martin explains how to square the front end of a sprint car. He walks through the step by step process of squaring the front axle, adjusting the radius rods and setting the side to side. Check it out!
Pat gives a brief overview of air ride and parts we have to offer for air ride.
Improve speed and utilize practice time efficiently by gaining awareness of corner times.
Grooving tires increases traction or grip. Find out more about the do's and don'ts when it comes to grooving.