Intercomp 102024 Adjustable Billet Drive-On Scale Setup Rack
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Intercomp to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Manufactured from 6061-T6 Billet Aluminum Basic rack includes two pontoons, adjustable bridges, up-ramps, front roll-offs & steel leveling feet. For 2.5"" (64mm)Pads. 4,000lb (2,000kg) Capacity 8"" (203mm) Ramps & Bridges Ultra Low Deflection Scale Pad Pockets at max Capacity Honeycomb Filled Center for an Ultra Light-Weight Pontoon Cover Billet Track Width Mounts Adjustable in 2.5"" (64mm) Increments Solid 6' (1,828mm) Design that Sets Up Fast & Easy 26 Adjustable Steel Feet Standard for Increased Stability Wheel Base Adjustable from 90"" to 120"" (2,286 to 3,048mm) Track Width Adjustable from 52"" to 66"" (1,321 to 1,676mm) Roll-Off Length: 18"" (457mm) Pocket Dimensions: 22"" x 15.25"" (559 x 387mm) Also available with Integrated Microflex Scales, with Four Load Cell Design - Part #102017
- Ultra Low Deflection Scale Pad Pockets at max Capacity
- Honeycomb Filled Center for an Ultra Light-Weight Pontoon Cover
- Billet Track Width Mounts Adjustable in 2.5"" (64mm) Increments
- Solid Six Foot Design that Sets Up Fast & Easy
- 26 Adjustable Steel Feet Standard for Increased Stability
More Like This
Intercomp 171000 Quik Rack Lightweight Scale Rack
Intercomp 100344 Scale Pad Leveler
Intercomp 171001 Quik Rack Lightweight Scale Rack - Includes Levelers
Intercomp 171005 Quik Ramp Scale Ramps With Roll-Off
Intercomp 170173 4 Inch Billet Leveler With Roll-Off Pad
Intercomp 102002 Shifter Kart Setup Rack
Intercomp 170178 2.5 Inch Billet Leveler With Roll-Off Pad
Intercomp 102027 8 Inch Down Ramps For Scale Setup Rack
Intercomp 100417-4 15 Inch X 36 Inch X 4 Inch Scale Ramp
Intercomp 171002 Quik Ramp Scale Ramps
Q & A
Jason Martin explains how to square the front end of a sprint car. He walks through the step by step process of squaring the front axle, adjusting the radius rods and setting the side to side. Check it out!
In this article, Heath P. talks about one of the most important parts of a hot rod, the front axle. He will walk you through the history of the front axle and how to properly assemble it for your car.
How to prepare and properly wash your sprint car as part of an organized, routine weekly maintenance.
The Speedway Motors Tech Team created a quick how-to on squaring the front axle of your open wheel race car.